You can type here any text you want

Where do these brackets go?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SeanB

So my T-Type has been in pieces for the past two years and I'm finally starting to put the front end back together. I've figured out where everything goes via memory and process of elimination except for one set of brackets. I know they go at the bottom rear of the fenders, but I can't seem to figure out how they go. If anyone could upload a pic of them installed on their car or walk me through it I would really appreciate it.
IMAG1549.jpg

They bolt to the fenders/inner fenders, near the bottom of the door jambs below the hinges.

Sorry, just read your whole post. I don't have pics and can't offer any visual help. Car is at body shop. When my fenders were first put on they forgot to include those brackets. I reminded them to put them back.

So my T-Type has been in pieces for the past two years and I'm finally starting to put the front end back together. I've figured out where everything goes via memory and process of elimination except for one set of brackets. I know they go at the bottom rear of the fenders, but I can't seem to figure out how they go. If anyone could upload a pic of them installed on their car or walk me through it I would really appreciate it. View attachment 239648

open the door and look at the bottom.. that bracket attaches the fender to the rocker panel area at the bottom under the lower door hinge..

its the bottom most bolt that goes to the fender to attach it to the inner fenderwell .. other side goes to the rocker panel area

Oh......and the ratchet goes in your hand until you are finished with it. Then it goes in your tool box. Am I a genius or what?

Back