You can type here any text you want

Where does this go???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jblot

Does anyone know where this ring goes on my 87 GN?

Attachments

• 100_5600.jpg
    100_5600.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 100_5599.jpg
    100_5599.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 299
  • 100_5598.jpg
    100_5598.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 298
The other round thing looks like a quarter, it could go in a parking meter, poor box, gumball machine or your pocket.;)

I could think of one more place to put that quarter...your expression would probably look a little like this afterward...:eek:

thanks for the help Quick 6

What do i win??? Do i win the quarter?? I dont want it if your going to use it on Smokin-6 first :eek:

hehe

BW :smile:

Is that first pic a different ring? I concur with the oil filter gasket on the big one. The first one might be the gasket for the IAC.

If I'm right do I win a Cookie?

Oil cooler adapter to timing cover seal...
Tollhouse cookie for me if I'm right...:cool:

Kevin.

I recently replace the timing chain and have been piecing everything back together as I get time; however, I haven't been running an oil cooler since I put in an F body radiator. Would I need this if it is the oil cooler adapter to timing cover seal?

btw, all are of the same ring

Little known fix: Put that gasket where the O ring goes (between the oil cooler adapter and timing cover). The gasket will definitely stop the dreaded leak from that area. O rings don't really work there.

Back