You can type here any text you want

Where has the Clam farmer been? (OTTO)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Otto where the heck have you been hiding out at,:biggrin:

Only time I have seen him and his mouth wasnt moving LOL:biggrin:

are you sure? it looks more like he is giving 2 thumbs up to the cross dressing street hooker he found.

Oh my I sure hope not LOL

SHOCKED.gif
zahn.gif
rock_dj.gif

Adam, honestly how did Otto do down there in the deep South? Nobody threaten to get that yankee :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I spoke with Otto on the phone this morning. He has the flu and is in bed for the past 3 days. :( :( He told me that he isn't getting better and I told him to go to the doctor. He refused and told me that he'll go to the doctor tomorrow if he doesn't feel better. Yes, he is thick. :rolleyes: There was already a death of a 12 year old due to the flu.

I told him about this post and he will try to post.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I spoke with Otto on the phone this morning. He has the flu and is in bed for the past 3 days. :( :( He told me that he isn't getting better and I told him to go to the doctor. He refused and told me that he'll go to the doctor tomorrow if he doesn't feel better. Yes, he is thick. :rolleyes: There was already a death of a 12 year old due to the flu.

I told him about this post and he will try to post.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

He is a thick headed mofo isnt he LOL:biggrin:

Adam, honestly how did Otto do down there in the deep South? Nobody threaten to get that yankee :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It was touch and go there for a while, hell by the time they got to the track I think it was all he could do to hold back the remains of the night before. :p

I gotta admit, for a man who had been to bourbon all night, he did some impressive work with the xfi the next day!!

It was touch and go there for a while, hell by the time they got to the track I think it was all he could do to hold back the remains of the night before. :p

I gotta admit, for a man who had been to bourbon all night, he did some impressive work with the xfi the next day!!

I think the world of Otto but that had to be a fish out of water;) :biggrin:

Back