Where has the Clam farmer been? (OTTO)

are you sure? it looks more like he is giving 2 thumbs up to the cross dressing street hooker he found.

Oh my I sure hope not LOL

SHOCKED.gif
zahn.gif
rock_dj.gif

Adam, honestly how did Otto do down there in the deep South? Nobody threaten to get that yankee :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I spoke with Otto on the phone this morning. He has the flu and is in bed for the past 3 days. :( :( He told me that he isn't getting better and I told him to go to the doctor. He refused and told me that he'll go to the doctor tomorrow if he doesn't feel better. Yes, he is thick. :rolleyes: There was already a death of a 12 year old due to the flu.

I told him about this post and he will try to post.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I spoke with Otto on the phone this morning. He has the flu and is in bed for the past 3 days. :( :( He told me that he isn't getting better and I told him to go to the doctor. He refused and told me that he'll go to the doctor tomorrow if he doesn't feel better. Yes, he is thick. :rolleyes: There was already a death of a 12 year old due to the flu.

I told him about this post and he will try to post.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

He is a thick headed mofo isnt he LOL:biggrin:

Adam, honestly how did Otto do down there in the deep South? Nobody threaten to get that yankee :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It was touch and go there for a while, hell by the time they got to the track I think it was all he could do to hold back the remains of the night before. :p

I gotta admit, for a man who had been to bourbon all night, he did some impressive work with the xfi the next day!!

It was touch and go there for a while, hell by the time they got to the track I think it was all he could do to hold back the remains of the night before. :p

I gotta admit, for a man who had been to bourbon all night, he did some impressive work with the xfi the next day!!

I think the world of Otto but that had to be a fish out of water;) :biggrin:

Back