You can type here any text you want

Where to buy an axle????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FlaBoy

Just a good ole boy...
Well, I need a new passenger side axle. It doesn't need to be some high performance peice, i have a mostly stock hotair, so I'm sure a stock-quality peice would be fine. I have tried all the national chain auto parts stores with no luck (NAPA, Discount/ADvanced, etc.). They all tell me they dont carry them, and can;t get them. I'm sure I'm not the first GN owner to ever need to replace an axle.... where do you guys get them???? I haven't tried calling a GM dealer yet, does anyone know if they still stock them for the 8.5" 10-bolts? Any suggestions/ideas would be very appreciated... and I'm a college kid here, so needless to say, price is a bit of a concern, but I'll pay what I need to to get an axle. Thanks for ANY help, I really appreciate it.

I have a pair of used axles $50.00 plus shipping. May need to move this to parts wanted, if you are looking for parts.

I was hoping to get a new axle... I figure while I'm replacing it, I might as well go with a new one, so I was really more looking for suggestions on where to get a new axle. If that proves too difficult, I'm not totally averse to going with a used one, in which case I'll give you a PM or something. Thanks!!

Call Summit, or Jeg's. Either one will be able to sell you an axle that replaces the stock axle, and is higher in quality.

Back