You can type here any text you want

Where to buy NEW stock spindle???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
I am in need of a stock LEFT (Drivers side) spindle, and would like to buy a new one if possible. Where can this be obtained?

I am afraid to get a used one, never know what you're gonna get...

Put the drop spindles in. For the $$$ they are an easy swap and no difference in the ride. I've had mine in for 2 years and never bottomed and have no difference in handling. $150.00 form Summit.

Thanks
Coach

the junkyards are full of G body and S truck donors.. find a car that looks like it was granny driven and get a spindle off that.

Any S-!0 will substitute if it hasn't been in a frontend wreck but make sure to look at the caliper. It should look like the G body, not a dual piston.

Dang Aj. do you live in a junk yard or something? You seem to come up with just about anything.

Dang Aj. do you live in a junk yard or something? You seem to come up with just about anything.

LOL, most of the cars Ive owned have used a G-body/S10 spindle, as these can swap into all sorts of bodys so ive stock piled and collected a good amount of them so I would always have enough to do all the swaps I might ever need. I also like to parts horde so that I can sneer at everyone else in town who needs them! HA!

A.j.

Back