You can type here any text you want

Where to find a good price on an indoor car cover?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
I've searched around, and the car covers are fairly expensive. Anyone know where to get a decent price on an indoor cover to keep the dust off in the garage. I have a cotton type sheet fitted cover that seems to work well on one car, but not sure where to get these, or something similar. I would like to pay less than $60, and it doesn't have to be the best ultra-soft cover for show quality paint;)

Autozone sells a Budge cover for $25. Maybe it stands for Budget, dunno; it'll keep the dust off and it fits. It'll scratch too but a rewax solves that.

The Budge cover REALLY scratches the crap out of your car if it moves around, and it dosen't do a very good job of keeping the water off.

I picked up a California Car Cover (NOAH Material) for $200, and it has to be the best cover I have ever owned. Car stays dry, and it dosen't blow off during some of the few 'wind storms' that we have had here in the past few weeks. Comes with a warrenty, and its very high quality!

you pay for what you get. California Car cover is who I order all my covers from....

You get what you pay for. No flame, everyone always wants cheap this or cheap that..you can go get a walmart 20 buck one that's nothing more than a blue tarp w/elastics and it will trap in all the moisture and create rust.

If the car is nice enough to put a cover on it, why not get a nice, GOOD cover. California car covers. 4 yr warranty no questions, fit awesome and work great. You get what you pay for....

Hell, if you're going to spend $200, you might as well get the Car Bubble for $325, THAT is the best there is. They have a Website, I'm sure someone will post it. Going to pick on up myself!!

I agree, the bubble is nice but different uses. If you are just looking to put a cover on your car and drive it a few times a wk, I dont see the bubble as a practical solution. If you drive it once or twice a month or are going to store it for a long period of time, then I can see a benefit. I cover my car after I"m done driving it each time and I drive it once a wk or so in the summer....

$25 at Autozone, soft cloth, nothing to scratch the car. Good for indoor use.
Some need to spend alot to feel better;)

Walmart $20 something dollar CLOTH cover here. No problems with scratching, etc.
No blue tarp, no bungees.. Car is garaged and cover is used SOLELY to keep the dust off.
Original question was about a cover for INDOOR use.

:D

Originally posted by 1ARUNEM
Walmart $20 something dollar CLOTH cover here. No problems with scratching, etc.
No blue tarp, no bungees.. Car is garaged and cover is used SOLELY to keep the dust off.
Original question was about a cover for INDOOR use.

:D
Yep, that's what I want to use it for, thanks for the clarification :D I hate to see dust accumulate on the cars while just parked in the garage. I've got a nice blue outdoor cover, but I'm using it on another car...mainly I've got too many cars:cool: I will definitely check out the INDOOR covers at Autozone and Walmart. Thanks

[I will definitely check out the INDOOR covers at Autozone and Walmart. [/B][/QUOTE]

I guess Cal covers doesn't make INDOOR ones. Sorry for misleading everyone, I feel so bad. :confused:

Back