You can type here any text you want

where to find Parking brake cables??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
When I installed my 8.5" rear end I didnt take the time to properly hook up my parking brake cables, so I just cut them off. Now I realize that was stupide..

Sooo....I need both cables that go into the drums, and to the hook up in the drivers side frame rail. Does anyone sell these new?? If not, anyone have any Nice used ones??

When I installed my 8.5" rear end I didnt take the time to properly hook up my parking brake cables, so I just cut them off. Now I realize that was stupide..

Sooo....I need both cables that go into the drums, and to the hook up in the drivers side frame rail. Does anyone sell these new?? If not, anyone have any Nice used ones??

I think I should have everything you need, in great shape, left over from my 9'' swap I did last spring. I'll pull them out of storage and snap a few pics if you'd like. I don't plan on using them again, I would be willing to sell...John

jevans, thanks again, received cables that look like new.

Back