Where to get E85 near bolingbrook?

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Thinking about running E85... I live in Bolingbrook and am wondering where to get E85 locally as well as around chicago burbs as I would like to be able to drive it all over :wink:

If u are going to run e-85, it is more cost effective to get it in barrels. a 55 gallon drum is only $92 delivered. you can order it from bijou petrochemicals 312-943 5397. Ask for Rod.

I can tell you where Nicks parks his car, you should bring a hose and few gas containers:eek:

Prasad

I can tell you where Nicks parks his car, you should bring a hose and few gas containers:eek:

Prasad

That will work, I wont even need a hose because Nick has a bung with a hose on it mounted in the perfect spot to drain it. ;)

Whenever you need some come on over Cliff. I'll leave the hose out for you. But Blackmonte is correct. It's only about 5 miles away from us Cliff.

Road Pilot
Roosevelt Rd East of Meyers on the South side of the street in Lombard.

Thanks guys, sounds like ill be able to pick up E85 about 5 min from my house, and the Lombard road pilot is only about 5 min from my shop. Awsome.

If u are going to run e-85, it is more cost effective to get it in barrels. a 55 gallon drum is only $92 delivered. you can order it from bijou petrochemicals 312-943 5397. Ask for Rod.

Isn't this where Brer Rabbit goes to get his race gas as well? I think he knows the owner personally. You may want to say his name to get a discount.

Isn't this where Brer Rabbit goes to get his race gas as well? I think he knows the owner personally. You may want to say his name to get a discount.

80 people viewed this post and im sure 50 people called. all 50 of those people kept their much shut. Then you walk in here and recognize the number without even calling.

i swear this world is nuts

80 people viewed this post and im sure 50 people called. all 50 of those people kept their much shut. Then you walk in here and recognize the number without even calling.

i swear this world is nuts

Then there are some who remember it by heart.

cliff there is a minute man mobil on maple an 53, 4 miles from are area has E-85. closer then weber which is 8 miles from us...
$1.89G