You can type here any text you want

Where to get hydroboost hoses?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Got my 80's cutlass hydroboost on friday, Im curious who the get the hoses from for this? Any help would be great!

NAPA. as of a couple of years ago, they had them all listed, and i think it was like $50 for all of them.

I ordered from this company for the braided stuff..... Disc Brake, Steering and Suspension Products for classic Chevy and Ford cars and trucks

They are drop shipped out of TN from... Hydratech Braking Systems - manufacturers of high performance hydraulic brake assist systems!  HydratechBraking.com / Hydroboost.com
It has worked for me so far ($280 shipped) or you can look up Powerbrakebob on here for a line kit. If you can find a used set of factory lines then you can have the rubber lines replaced and just use those.

The hydroboost line from my 84 worked on my 87 pump. Just a little tweaking and its all hooked up. I bought mine at Auto-zone years ago.

i had oreillys make me the hoses they had the ends.my car is an 87 fitted with hydroboost from some unknown place lol.i actually blewout a braided line while building boost up so i got the heaviest line i could and can hold more boost on the line now foot braking

Back