Where'd everybody go

havnt driven mine in a while. after snapping the rockershaft in half i decided not to mess with it till spring.

Would love to meet up at the track. Should have all the bugs worked out by then.

BTW, has anyone run with open exhaust? I got my headers and DP on and the gutted cat wouldn't fit. I had to drive it because it's been down so long. Sounds like a built small block(which I guess it really is) at idle but at WOT it sounds like a turbocharged tree chipper.

I can't tell if I love it or hate it

Hey Quickbrick, I have a set of factory rockers that came with the car if you need them. The guy I bought the car from replaced them because he thought they were causing the ticking sound in the valvetrain. OOps, still ticks. Find me a cam sensor and they're yours.

I'm still here too. Mine is covered up till Spring and then I have a lot of work to do. Not pulling hardly any boost till second gear. I took it to the track and ran a lousy 14.4 @ 97mph. I launched the car off 2 lbs. of boost and it fell on its face. I was running 2.3 60ft. times without spinning the tires. I am also only getting 12lbs. of boost max so the 14.4 actually isn't too bad for the boost but it is all in 2nd gear.

A friend of mine in O'fallon just sold his Mustang and bought an 87 GN. We both will be cruising and hitting the track this year.

Ken

A friend of mine in O'fallon just sold his Mustang and bought an 87 GN. We both will be cruising and hitting the track this year.

Ken [/B][/QUOTE] Hope to see you and your buddy there. By the way your buddy did the right thing to get rid of the mustang.

Just veggin' til spring! Watching the Barrett-Jackson auction. Our cars will be there soon!

Originally posted by HellOnWheels
Where is Gateway located, and is the track an 1/8 mile?

HellOnWheels
Its here in Illinois, about 10 minutes away from St. Louis Mo. It's a 1/4 mile track.

When does GIR open? I know its not far off now.
Including myself, 4 more TRs here (my 2 brothers and a friend that just bought one) that should be there. Hope to see a larger showing of TRs this year as opposed to the last couple. Things were a little different before then. The anouncers couldnt help but to comment on our cars because of the scene we made. I found it especially amusing when they used to have trouble figuring out what my brother's gold Tltd sleeper was, and kept calling it a Lesabre :D

Almost done with the winter buildup. Just had a new influx of cash due to Uncle Sam. More parts on the way.

Can't wait to get to the track.

Originally posted by daviss
Almost done with the winter buildup. Just had a new influx of cash due to Uncle Sam. More parts on the way.

Can't wait to get to the track.

ill see if i got any cam sensors layin around, or if my buddy has one. if you still got those rockershafts. im so happy i just got my job back at citi in ofallon. it sux being layed off