Which head to get?

JCSTTA

USAF
I'm looking to get a spare set of head form the pick and pull. I've heard different stories on the TTA heads. Are they 3.1 or 3.8 heads? Anyone have the part number on the heads and what cars used them?

Original TTA head #'s are 25536702 and I think the 3.0 non TTA version would be 25536701.

HTH
Bo

6702's are the original TTA heads, your not going to find those unless you $$$ some money. 7515, 7148 are the two you will find at the boneyard that have been used.. look for motors with centerbolt valve covers circa 1986.

I have a set of ported, big valve, polished, flowed, reworked racing ... 6702's.. for sale.

Hope the casting numbers help.

Julio

If theyre not cracked, I had a set of 6702 offered to me 6 months ago for 180 plus shipping off of a 10 K mile car. So 150-300 if theyre not cracked stock. Only worth something to someone wanting the car to stay numbers correct.

HTH

Originally posted by JCSTTA
I'm looking to get a spare set of head form the pick and pull. I've heard different stories on the TTA heads. Are they 3.1 or 3.8 heads? Anyone have the part number on the heads and what cars used them?
I have several sets of the 515's still laying around. Make yuou a good deal to get them out of the shed. Let me know if your interested.

Phil

Re: Re: Which head to get?

Originally posted by SHRPTTA
I have several sets of the 515's still laying around. Make yuou a good deal to get them out of the shed. Let me know if your interested.

Phil

You sure had a lot when I picked up the car...

Re: Re: Which head to get?

Originally posted by SHRPTTA

Phil
what is the difference between at 515 and a 702?

I have a set of original TTA heads complete, never ported,170.00 and includes v/covers. 304-755-4686

Re: Re: Re: Which head to get?

Originally posted by JCSTTA
what is the difference between at 515 and a 702?

Casting numbers. If your a purist.. it matters. If your a racer.. who cares.

I can only hold it for so long

Which head to get?

Any that you can, any that you p*** up is what you will never get:D