You can type here any text you want

which intercooler?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6sparkplugs

I want a good intercooler but not sure which to get? I have a stock 1 now but the rest of motor is BUILT and just need a better intercooler than stock to finish. looking to spend no more than $400

I would check the for sale section or put a post in the WTB section looking for either an old CAS V4 or precision slic. I'm running a CAS and love it.

Put all your mods in this thread or in your sig. Also, what do you want the car to do? Is it primarily a daily driver type car... or 50% strip.... ?? Alky?

All the above might "lead" us to a more accurate recommendation.

I would check the for sale section or put a post in the WTB section looking for either an old CAS V4 or precision slic. I'm running a CAS and love it.

X2
If you can find an old V4 SLIC, I'd grab it. They flow great. If your ET goals are tens or slower, it's all you'll ever need. especially if your spraying alky.

Mike Barnard

I want a good intercooler but not sure which to get? I have a stock 1 now but the rest of motor is BUILT and just need a better intercooler than stock to finish. looking to spend no more than $400

Clarify on the word "Built"?

If its a street car, my vote would be an aftermarket stretch IC. I got one from Mark Heufman for a customers car some time ago. Polished version looked great.

Intercoolers -Stock Location Its a little more than your budget. Thought i'd throw it out there for you. And "New" is New. With used parts, be careful.

Here I am! :) Are you the guy who just sent me an email? Click on my banner to go to my site

Just put a duttneck on it and call it a day, about $90 if you can weld. Good into the 11s

was wondering i got both of mine from postons . I went with a PTE frontmount and got my dad to go with a PTE stock location

Back