You can type here any text you want

Which moog spring for stock hieght

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gentek10

Car is going to be a weekend driver going for the light weight approach but not over the top . It's and 86 t type and I'm going to install aluminum 20 inch rims that I had on my 86 gn. They rubbed the rear lips a little and front fender well. With passengers in the back it will rub on dips and speed bumps..I'm guessing because of the original sagging stock springs. So I'm pretty sure I'm going to run into the same problem with the t type. I definitely don't want to lower it at all just would like the stock hieght at the least. Im narrowed on the 5662 or 5606 . Which do you guys think will fit my needs.. I'm not looking for a limo quality ride or a crazy handler . I would like to run the stock wheel from time to time as well.. Ill be replacing body bushings too. Let me know what you guys think

check out cottons website..they have a used set of QA1 springs that are lifetime guaranteed to remain within 5% of the original free height

Back