which SEAT COVERS should i get?

tommydamic68

hey guys,lookin to get some new seat covers.does any one have suggestions,jax or gbody?one better then other,fit,quality?thanks guys

From my understanding, they all use the same plant to get them made; PUI. I had mine custom ordered from Poston's, and they use PUI as well. So it boils down to price and whether or not they have them in stock.

I have upholstered two sets, both turned out great, but I had a shop put my last ones on, to me the price was worth the hassle, those front buckets are a PIA.

These are from JAX...

Attachments

• megashifter.jpg
    megashifter.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 257
hey guys,lookin to get some new seat covers.does any one have suggestions,jax or gbody?one better then other,fit,quality?thanks guys

not for sure if your looking for covers for a GN, but I ordered a set of Show Quality seat covers from GBody back in mid Dec. They took the money for them, didn't say they were on backorder, a month later they can't tell me when I'll have them. Anyone know anyone else who has the same cover I would like to get a set. I would like a set to match the OEM material as close as possible, also interested in headrest covers that would match with logo. The pair I purchased from GBody don't come close to OEM material.

i am suprised that gbody head rest were off that much was getting ready to buy interior from them any body else have this problem i am also interested in what happened to shipping date being so late any picks

i am suprised that gbody head rest were off that much was getting ready to buy interior from them any body else have this problem i am also interested in what happened to shipping date being so late any picks

86 and 87 Grand National upholstery is not rare, so I don't understand why someone would complain about a non match unless they got the wrong stuff or expected new upholstery to match 20 year old upholstery.

Jax

For the T-Type Jax is the only one I have seen that looks factory and is a very nice quality. (I looked at all of them) I'm not sure about the GN.

not for sure if your looking for covers for a GN, but I ordered a set of Show Quality seat covers from GBody back in mid Dec. They took the money for them, didn't say they were on backorder, a month later they can't tell me when I'll have them. Anyone know anyone else who has the same cover I would like to get a set. I would like a set to match the OEM material as close as possible, also interested in headrest covers that would match with logo. The pair I purchased from GBody don't come close to OEM material.

Same with me too...didnt let me know they were on backorder until I called them to ask what was up. I sure hope they get them soon...it's been more than a month. They shouldnt take orders if it's not in stock.

86 and 87 Grand National upholstery is not rare, so I don't understand why someone would complain about a non match unless they got the wrong stuff or expected new upholstery to match 20 year old upholstery.

I'm hoping that the headrest covers that I received are the wrong fabric. When I purchased the seat covers from GBody I purchased the Show Quality covers to get the better fabric that is a close match to the OEM material. The headrest covers that I recieved is like a velour fabric, they actually look cheap next to the factory headrest. I was holding off until I receive the seat covers to see if they match the headrest covers. I really have had no luck talking to anyone at GBody that can give me information about my purchase. I have also emailed Brian but have had no return emails so far. Just a waiting game at this point.

I'm hoping that the headrest covers that I received are the wrong fabric. When I purchased the seat covers from GBody I purchased the Show Quality covers to get the better fabric that is a close match to the OEM material. The headrest covers that I recieved is like a velour fabric, they actually look cheap next to the factory headrest. I was holding off until I receive the seat covers to see if they match the headrest covers. I really have had no luck talking to anyone at GBody that can give me information about my purchase. I have also emailed Brian but have had no return emails so far. Just a waiting game at this point.

:(

Bummer, I feel for you, nothing worse than a mail-order clusterf**k and lord knows I have had my fair share of them too. I hope it all works out for you. Hopefully they just sent you the wrong set since they make GN scheme's with T upholstery as well as the standard GN upholstery.

Did my seat covers with Jax a few years back. Love em. Haven't started to sag or sway or wear or anything, still look like I just did them. Nice stuff!!!!!!!