Which Should I Get Turbolink or Scanmaster

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
I tried to email the turbolink guys and did not get an answer back yet. I downloaded thier demo version, is it just that a demo and not a trial. My question is, which should I buy for best tuning of my car. I understand that most people dont like to have the labtop in the car, but I wont mind, I just want what is best.
Thanks ahead of time

I run my scanmaster all the time and have a tlink for tuning and keeping track of things.....you can never have too much when your tuning, I use the scanmaster cause I dont have all the gauges so this serves that purpose....The Tlink is a great tool to have I wouldnt want to be without one saved me more than one time just troubleshooting a problem....
if not tlink definitely get your hands on something, Ive seem older ones on ebay for $75-100

Alan

Thanks GN Buddies

Thats why I love this site. You guys were all helpful. I will get both. Scanmaster first then Tlink.

EGOKILR said:
Thats why I love this site. You guys were all helpful. I will get both. Scanmaster first then Tlink.

By me a TLink while your at it :wink: I'm really surprised this thing actually did 97 mph in the 1/8 last night un-tuned. Wonder what it would do tuned :eek:

not sure but if its anything more than how it ran on the freeway this morning whatever it runs it will be SCARY....... :eek: you shot past me like I was driving a yugo :mad:

carrddine said:
not sure but if its anything more than how it ran on the freeway this morning whatever it runs it will be SCARY....... :eek: you shot past me like I was driving a yugo :mad:

Mr T....You are so funnie :D Yeah it wasn't running bad considering It was the first day of running the alky, dude this shiat is de shiat. :) Hey, I'm taking leave for 5 day, let's meet up sometime during the up-coming week?

ALKY Huh, Yeah its the Shiat!

A RB you need to just put for your description of your car, MONSTER,thats all that needs to be said. Watch out for that clean smooth lookin Creeper, its a Monster. Schweehhhhh.

EGOKILR said:
A RB you need to just put for your description of your car, MONSTER,thats all that needs to be said. Watch out for that clean smooth lookin Creeper, its a Monster. Schweehhhhh.

Thanks man and hope we all can get together again this coming Friday :) It's fixing to go back to sleeper mode very soon as the TType rims are going back on with M/T Drag Radials 275x50-15's. The weld are nice, but I just like the sleeper effect when in kill mode. :p Oppps, I guess with alky that's everyday now :D

LOL Really Loud

You really did it, You had me crackin up when I saw that. But it is a MONSTER

Yeah I did, but I meant Just Monster and

No discription like injectors or turbo etc etc. Just
MONSTER, thats all that needs to be said.

But Its still pretty funny anyway keep it that way its all good.

EGOKILR said:
No discription like injectors or turbo etc etc. Just
MONSTER, thats all that needs to be said.

But Its still pretty funny anyway keep it that way its all good.

OK! Quit pulling ur sisters hair! He! He! gotta love Adam Sadler :D I'll leave it on there just for you man! I left the rest up just to let others know the combo and what have you. This is actually how I started to learn these cars a few years ago. It's all about combo, do your home work and then putting together a combo that works. Of course my buddy Al came up with this combo, and I just stuck with it. But, I did put everything back together my self on a positive note during the rebuild :)