Which T.P.S sensor to buy?

mike87we4

Can anybody help me in buying the TPS sensor. Autozone have a duralast one and napa have a different brand that i cant remember.:confused:

Off hand I would say buy GM. I really doubt it matters much though. TPS's are VERY simple. There's not allot to them so it's kinda hard to imagine one brand being significantly better than another.

OEM TPS Sensor

The original part is discontinued from GM and no longer available. You have a few choices....

you could post a thread in the Parts wanted section for a NOS GM one or a good used one.

NOS4GN_com has the NOS part in stock for $79.95 +shipping.

buy an aftermarket one made by Wells, Duralast (AutoZone), NAPA, etc. I took a look at the napa online listing - two of the four offerings look more like the original GM one (Item#: MPF319058 Price: $33.99 and Item#: DEMSS10430
Price: $43.99). The latter is a Delphi product. Shop around on line and compare images of the product. While they all function the same, some look more like the original than others. Try rockauto.com as well in your search.

I got about ten of them if you need one, about every 3 months or so my TPS
voltage would go wacko, buy one and put it on and all is good for about three months and same things happens again, well it turned out that my connections inside the connector were bad, so I installed Caspers splice kit and never looked back, so if you need one at a good price, used but I know they are good let me know.

Ron

If I needed one, I would go with the Delphi SS10430 simply because Delphi is or was part of GM.

David

<edit> that is if you can't get a 25036663 GM part...

yup, 25036663 disc. unless there is one on some shelf somewhere, which is possible.

Ron

Used TPS

I got about ten of them if you need one, about every 3 months or so my TPS
voltage would go wacko, buy one and put it on and all is good for about three months and same things happens again, well it turned out that my connections inside the connector were bad, so I installed Caspers splice kit and never looked back, so if you need one at a good price, used but I know they are good let me know.

Ron

Its always handy to have a good spare kicking around, Ron. How much for one shipped to V6E 3T5?
thanks
Jim

If shipping is 5$ how about 30.00 US, if more than 5.00 I will kindly let you pay the difference. That would be 25.00 plus shipping, let me know.

Ron