You can type here any text you want

Which tire?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

macatoni

Buick Powered
Okay which tire should i go for the mickey thompson ET street radial tires or the normal ET streets. I dont have a spare set of rims and the track is 30miles away so i assume i want the more streetable radial tire. Also if i got the normal ET street should i got with 26.0x10.5-16LT or 26.0x11.5-16LT???

26x11.50x16's will work fine and hook great. I've ran them on my TTA. As long as you don't drive like an idiot, they're fine on the street.

get them here !!! they are on the homepage ....Drag Race Tire ....awesome service and price :biggrin:

MT radial.. is the shizit.. but your car on a Nitto drag radial would be fine. And they'll last a pretty good time, have great rain manners..

When you start making some power.. the Mickey is the way to go.

MT Radial FOR SURE..can you say "All Wheel Drive"..you'll Never lose a Street Race, I love them!! But make Sure you clip on some Mud Flaps to keep from Sandblasting the Beautiful rear quarters...

M/T drag radails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

255/50/16

LOOK GREAT AND THEY HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the track last Thur went 1.62 on 5lb a foot brake launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

I like the VictoRacer V700 - 265/45ZR16's. They're the best of both worlds. Straight line and the curves!

Yudlose said:
I like the VictoRacer V700 - 265/45ZR16's. They're the best of both worlds. Straight line and the curves!

hmmm never heard of them ... how did ya 60' with them ???

Grumpy said:
hmmm never heard of them ... how did ya 60' with them ???
1.6's. You can get them from the tire rack for $170. "The VictoRacer V700 is the original competition member of the Kumho high performance tire family. It is a DOT-legal, race-winning tire which, by capturing national championships at the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) Tire Rack Solo II Nationals and SCCA Road Racing Runoffs, has proven its capabilities in both autocross and road racing competition."

Back