White 1987 T-Type with blackout, simmons, and alot more. Must see!

m6z

2154112486.jpg

c5lt.jpg

DSCF9811.jpg

DSCF9819.jpg

Please check out my fquick page for more pictures.

Factory Options:
Car is loaded with ac, pwr seats, windows, locks, trunk release, astro roof & blackout trim.

Exterior Modifications:
17" FR17 Simmons Wheels w/ 275/40 BFG Drag Radials

Interior Modifications:
Scanmaster, Innovate wide band O2 & Autometer boot, temp, & oil pressure gauges.

Performance:
Rebuilt engine with TRW .030 over pistons, head studs, main studs, billet center main caps, balanced. Ported stock heads and intake manifold. RJC powerplate, RJC bullet proof head gaskets, 62mm throttle body. Crane 214/210 hydraulic roller cam, RJC rocker shaft braces, 160 stat, 3" downpipe, ATR cutout, ATR 2 1/2 stainless exhaust with Spin Tech mufflers.

PT63 turbo, CAS V2 front mount.

Dual 340 intank fuel pumps, hotwire kit, 50lb injectors, accufab regulator, lubrant 100 octane chip. Also have turbo tweak 91 & 110 chips.

Suspension/Chassis:
Front: Fresh rebuilt with polyurethane bushings, KYB shocks, larger sway bar & Hawk pads. Line lock with Ashtray switch panel.

Rear: Stock with UMI tubular lower control arms.

Drivetrain:
Brian Hofer Street/Strip 2004R lock up with brake

CZ hi-po valvebody, . 550 and 400 boost valves, pump ring kit, Alto clutches (extra throughout) and wide Red band with shift calibration.(shift kit) big servo, and transbrake. The input shaft and drum are hardened. Also has PTS Fabricated aluminum pan with bottom feeder pick up. Pat's Performance 3500 lock up converter.

3 1/2" Aluminum drive shaft with safety loop.

8.5 10 bolt with 3.42 gears and posi. Moser c-clip axles, ARP studs, TA Performance aluminum cover.

Electronics:
factory alarm, alpine cd player & panasonic 3 way 6x9 rear speakers, optima red top

I have had the car for about 2 years & have made the following upgrades all up grades have less the 2k miles and alot of them have less then 500 miles on them. Motor has around 5000 miles on it and the body is around 109k.

Brian Hofer Trans & pats converter (less then 500 miles)
spintech mufflers
innovate wideband 02
scanmaster
moser axles & ta cover (less then 200 miles)
umi lowers & ds loop
alpine cd & 6x9's
gbody parts astroroof abs headliner & sunvisors
rjc rocker braces, headgaskets & power plate (just installed)
line lock & swith tray also has converter lock up (never used)
ac compressor, cam sensor, coil pack
rear seat braces

I'm asking $15,000 obo

Car is located in Tulsa, OK. This is a super clean, no rust anywhere. Orginially a Arizona car. The body is very clean but has some blemishes in the paint and would need a paint job(original paint) to be perfect. No cracking or checking but rock chips on nose and various minor nicks/scratches. Everything works except the power antenna.

Let me know if your interested. No tire kickers. No trades

Doug Schmid
Tulsa, OK 74145
918-978-2845
dougschmid2000@yahoo.com

This is a 10 sec car with a little more track time & a good 60ft. Only been to the track twice this year and its been a best of 11.52 with a 1.80 60ft.

The only reason I'm offering it for sale is because I'm wanting to get into the nines this year or next and this is way two nice of a car to put a cage in. Ice cold ac & very streetable.

let me know if you wanna sell those wheels outright.:biggrin:

Will do. Going to see how much interest there is on the car how it is, but I could always drop the price alittle if somone didn't want the wheels.

Will do. Going to see how much interest there is on the car how it is, but I could always drop the price alittle if somone didn't want the wheels.

Put me in line for the wheels..no BS here..thanks

trade the simmons for a nice set of welds and some cash or stock gn rims and cash? or i have a ton of fbody wheels/zr1/z06s and cash

trade the simmons for a nice set of welds and some cash or stock gn rims and cash? or i have a ton of fbody wheels/zr1/z06s and cash

Unless your going to give me $2500 + shipping for the wheels don't bother. The wheels make the car. Hell that's one of the main reasons I bought the car in the first place.

Btw I have a pair of telstars and dr's that could go with the car for some extra cash.

ttt..........this is a great deal. I don't even want to think of the money I've put in this car.

Picts from today. Still need to install the dome light and spend some more time on the headliner, just haven't yet.

DSCF9883.jpg

DSCF9884.jpg

DSCF9880.jpg

DSCF9881.jpg

DSCF9886.jpg

DSCF9888.jpg

DSCF9890.jpg

DSCF9873.jpg

DSCF9874.jpg

DSCF9875.jpg