White 1987 T-Type with blackout, simmons, and alot more. Must see!

Love this car.I wish my Mach was sold.:frown:

Thread hijack... What kind of Mach 1 are you talking about? Wouldn't happen to be a '71-'73? Please PM with info.

Back on track... Great looking T type. Another one, that not only is it my favorite color, it too is far... far... away. :mad:

Thanks
~JM~

A couple more picts. Car has 114k actual miles. I think that I'm the 4th owner.

DSCF9899.jpg

DSCF9916.jpg

Nope, I bought the car a couple years ago from Butch at speed inc. in Schaumburg, IL.

I can't believe this hasn't sold. I would buy it in a heart beat if I was done with school.

Soon, damnit.

If I don't get any serious offers in the next week or two. The motor/trans and all v6 related parts are going to be removed and sold.

Car will be getting a stroker lsx motor. So add another to the list of v8 swaps. Looking for 9's with no cage and pump gas.

Is there any interest in this car? If you are serious and have the funds. PM me a offer. I would rather sell the car complete and find somthing else to do the LSX motor in, but if not the motor/trans will be pulled July 19th.

Is there any interest in this car? If you are serious and have the funds. PM me a offer. I would rather sell the car complete and find somthing else to do the LSX motor in, but if not the motor/trans will be pulled July 19th.
Wish the wife would let me buy it,,,to many not running projects....but my B day is the day after the 19th,so shooot me a price on the motor/trans please.... good luck with the sale...

Got a TTA roller to put you ls motor in
:eek: :eek:

If my car sells before you strip it I will possibly be interested in it.
Let me know if you change your mind about trades. I have a 1996 Mystic Cobra #664 of 1999 ever built.

Not looking for a cobra. Good luck with the sell.

No one going to make me an offer on the car? Only a few more days left.

Would consider RUST FREE hard top Regal or Malibu roller as partial trade. Any trades plus cash will be considered. Cars only.

I really don't want to part out the car, but if its the only way I'm going to get my money back out of it I will.

Cash talks!