You can type here any text you want

White 86 T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BoostnTtype

I have a 86 Regal T-Type Limited for sale...I bought it last November from the original owner. I rarely drive it, it hasnt seen rain or snow... This car is rust free underneath the hood and body...Everything on this car is basically brand new. It has fiberglass front and rear bumpers. It has air-bag suspension in the rear with the fittings installed in the rear bumper for easy fill and deflate...The body has 101,090 miles on it....Motor was fully refreshed at about 80,xxx miles.It has leather seats which are basicall ynew with a few wrinkles...6 point roll cage...im sure im forgetting alot but, I have a folder full of maintence and mods that dates back to the original owner.asking $13,500 obo...if you have anything to trade i might be up for it depending on what it is.

Mods include:
RJc racing intake plenum with 60mm throttle body/spacer
6 point roll cage
Bigger Fuel pump
Bigger injectors
Comp cam
Fuel pressure regulator
3 inch electic Cutout
2.5 stainless stee turbo back dual exhaust
New OEM exhaust Manifolds
New OEM stock turbo ported with bigger exhaust housing
New msd plugs and wires
Brand new Hoosier street slicks...with only 100 miles on them
Front and rear sway bars
Hotchkis control arms
Line lock
rebuilt trans with 3200 stall and Art car converter
B&m deep trans pan
Polyurethane motor mounts
trans mounts

Here are some pics, i can take more if your interested...

gn-1.jpg

gn1.jpg

gn2.jpg

gn3.jpg

gn4.jpg

gn6.jpg

gn7.jpg

gn8.jpg

gn9.jpg

Interested in a trade for a '97 Formula WS6? One of 473 made in '97. Has procharger w/twin intercoolers, vette wheels, long tubes, Borla, T-tops, all options, 57M needs nothing. White with grey leather. I'm in chicago area.

Back