You can type here any text you want

White 87-88 Monte SS Maroon Interior

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Just seeing if anyone could help me find a nice Monte like I had back in high school. I'm open to any drive train as long as the price reflects whats in it. I dont mind rollers, I dont mind full on built cars. My ultimate goal is to do a nice clean driver with an LS swap but I'm also open to built standard small block set ups. The car could even still retain the crappy 305 but again, price must reflect.

The one thing I DO NOT WANT is RUST!!!! I also DON NOT WANT T Tops!!!

If you guys see anything that might be right for me, let me know. Thanks guys! ----Jeremy

Should have started this last summer. My buddy sold the exact car with extremely low miles, all original and even had eagle gt's on it.

I'm not really looking for a low mile garage queen becuase I wont pay high dollar for one of these cars with the stock motor. What I'm planning to do the car just wouldnt be right! I'd still take a low mile garage queen if it's cheap of course!

Yeah good luck with that! If you wait it out and constantly look, you can find a deal if you're quick

Yep, I've checked that one out. The guy has been trying to sell it for quite some time now. I think he a little high on his price. If the car had an LS in it, I'd pay that price but it's still rocking the 7.5 rear and a basic V8. Not too mention the miles and original paint. I would give $7500 for it. I plan to call him tomorrow. The number listed is a dealer also so thats always a downfall.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's my friend's old car that lives in mason city.

If you're gonna mod the shit out of it and put an ls motor in it, what's the big deal? I'm sure you could get that car for well under asking price. Gotta go with the cash and lowball the fuck out of people and work on it from there. Don't be scared.

I have a clean 86 ss with a Gn drive train ran 11.60 clean swap new trans paint is show quality lot of love went in it..text me and I'll text you pictures... 12k

Sorry, I'm looking for a car to put a v8 in. I have too many turbo regals to worry about for now.

I am still looking for a Monte though. Planned to buy one that was listed above but the guy sold it while I was on the way up to get it.

Back