You can type here any text you want

White 87 Turbo-T solid roof roller/racecar in Maryland S&W and frame notched

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Intercooler

Going to run this for a couple of weeks so I can catch up on parts shipments. I really want to see someone have my car instead of me part it totally out so here goes my try before I totally dismantle it. First option is with motor, trans and rear and second option is just car with rear and third option (one I would rather not do) is car by itself.

1987 White Turbo-T with solid roof. Car has the following:

- 6 point S&W bar with swing-outs and other two points to make it and 8 point. Bar is painted and partly wrapped with purchased material and Velcro to match interior. Just installed a couple of months ago.
- Rear frame has been notched back to the wheelhouse and looks very nice. All the tire you can fit unless you mini-tub or full tub it. Done at the same time the bar was installed.
- 10 bolt 8.5 with Eaton 30 spline posi, Moser axles with long wheel studs, S-10 wheel cylinders, LPW aluminum cover brace, Southside upper and lower control arms, air-bags, cargo springs, Competition Engineering 3-way adjustable drag shocks, new big shoe brakes with new hardware, HR PartsNStuff heavy duty box kit for control arm mounting points. 200 miles on the rear since overhauled.
- BRF 2004R trans done by DelTrans with CK performance billet drum and input shaft, PTS billet band anchor pin, Stage-Right trans brake, hardened stator, Art Carr modified deep pan, wide band and new trans mount from John's Performance. 150 miles on it.
- Motor is 109 block bored .020" over, billet center caps, ARP studded bottom, polished beam rods with ARP bolts, modified oil pan, balanced, line-honed, Cloyes .005" double roller chain, Ruggles 206/206 billet roller cam, Speed-Pro roller lifters, .020" Federal Mogul Hypers with Total Seal top ring setup, ARP studded heads with Cometic gaskets, ported iron heads flowing 219/189 CFM with Ferrara stainless valves, Harland Sharp 1.5/1.6 roller rockers, modified front cover, etc....

The car will need the front header panel, lights, etc.. put on. Will also need rear bumper fillers and both bumpers. It doesn't have a hood but does have the GN spoiler on the trunk lid. It is a straight looking Southern car. I have A TON of new parts that come with it to complete most of the car including bezels, marker lights, turn lights, all the seals, air-dams, etc..

The interior is great! I just worked it over last year. New carpet, headliner is great with no sags, good visors, just covered the front and rear seats and had custom embroidery done on the headrests, new upper dash panel, etc.. You look in the car and it looks like a 9 on a 1-10. People that have seen it can vouch for it.

E-mail me at: intercooler2@comcast.net for more details and info on it it would take pages to tell the whole story. Many of the new parts would take too long to add here.

Car, motor, trans for $9500

Car with rear $5000

Car by itself with no motor, trans or rear $4000

Could you send me some pictures? Waying my opsions on going forword with my we-4 car or getting something alittle further done. Thankyou Mike

Back