white castle?

Bombs are da-bomb, I love the W.C. Lounge,but Krystals are better.The closest one to Louisville is the green,so I'll have to wait for the Nats to load up on Krystal pups.

The White castles are the bomb but let me tell you what I have head about the grade of the meat they use, it is like G grade or something that is worse than dog food meat. Since there isn’t any real meat in there for our body to digest it will go though our system real quick. 95% of the time I will find my self on the can right afterwards . After that I will make a promise to myself that I would never go there again only to find out that I am back there again few days later because they are that good.

HTH

Prasad

Originally posted by wickedv6
The White castles are the bomb but let me tell you what I have head about the grade of the meat they use, it is like G grade or something that is worse than dog food meat. Since there isn’t any real meat in there for our body to digest it will go though our system real quick. 95% of the time I will find my self on the can right afterwards . After that I will make a promise to myself that I would never go there again only to find out that I am back there again few days later because they are that good.

HTH

Prasad

WHAT??? What the heck is G grade:eek:
Where did you hear this from, oh my god that explains everything!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :confused: :mad:

Originally posted by DCVING 6
You going to be cruising through Joliet? If so I'll have to meet you up at White Castle and say hi.
I will most definitely be passing through Joliet/Shorewood to see the old area I went to high school in (Steelmen!) I'm thinking the 19th/20th. I'm always up for meeting fellow TR freaks.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I will most definitely be passing through Joliet/Shorewood to see the old area I went to high school in (Steelmen!) I'm thinking the 19th/20th. I'm always up for meeting fellow TR freaks.

let me know man and I'll shoot you my cell phone number.