You can type here any text you want

White/Chrome '87 turbo-T / All original/ Documented/ Rare options

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

qwiktim

Super clean all original '87 Turbo T hardtop, all original white paint, very rare tan bucket seat interior in mint condition, no power windows or locks, Chrome mirrors, Chrome exterior trim, one owner until early this year, fully documented, window sticker, bill of sale, build sheet, manuals, ect...... I've spent a lot of time and money since I got it detailing it and replacing detail parts, having the a/c repaired, putting tires on it........... this is a very nice original car.

On e-bay now starting at $10,500 with no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8012327518

Item # 8012327518

Only one word to describe this car... WOW! Good luck with the sale, Tim!

email??

Tim, did you get my email of the pics of my mustang convert.?? Just curious.Thanks, Jason

BTW, nice turbo T

No on the pictures of the Mustang convertible.......??

Car is still on e-bay and is available outside of e-bay as well. The first person to come and look at the car serious enough to bring cash will want this car......it's that nice.

Michael McCoy said:
Is it OK to get "wood" from a Turbo T ;)

I fell for it at first glance, I even offered to trade my pride and joy sport truck plus $$$$, but Tim just wouldn't budge.

Good luck Tim, it is one sweet looking T.....

:cool:

$10,900 buys this car before I have to put it it winter storage.....

$10,900 !!!!!

Auction ended with no bids..................

Is anyone serious enough to make an offer? I am open to offers at this point to keep from having to store it.

MAKE SERIOUS OFFER

Back