You can type here any text you want

white t type stolen in southern california

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

this was a car I was interested in buying, unfortunately it was stolen from its wrightful owner.
white t type, burgundy interrior. I believe it was a bench seat car, all original.
had new bumper fillers, owner said they were primered. Has tinted windows all around, and a white rag top. had original t wheels.This car was stolen in the Glendale area, up in la crescenta area. I spoke to the onwer after he called me to inform me that the car was stolen, and I am trying to help the guy out. any information on the car needed, or if you have information on it, please call Bill Wolff at 818-261-4958. I believe he is going to post up the vin and liscense plate information shortly. Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear, Jeremy, and please post up in the stolen cars section also, and the vin and anything other infro would be helpful. This is the 3rd stolen turboBuick in about the same amount of years.

3'D, thats only how many have been posted on here. I'm positive there's been alot more! looks like your car Gary, just with tint, and a bench seat. And a white half rag top. Was a nice car.

this was a car I was interested in buying, unfortunately it was stolen from its wrightful owner.
white t type, burgundy interrior. I believe it was a bench seat car, all original.
had new bumper fillers, owner said they were primered. Has tinted windows all around, and a white rag top. had original t wheels.This car was stolen in the Glendale area, up in la crescenta area. I spoke to the onwer after he called me to inform me that the car was stolen, and I am trying to help the guy out. any information on the car needed, or if you have information on it, please call Bill Wolff at 818-261-4958. I believe he is going to post up the vin and liscense plate information shortly. Thanks guys.

Where did they steal it from? His house? Work?

he said he had it stored for a few months, came home from out of town, took it out and parked it on the street. Within the first few hours of being outside, it was gone:eek: from his home.

Back