Who else has one?

Looks like you did a good job with the carbon fiber vinyl.

My chrome shifter base hasn't really bothered me yet, if it does I might do what you did but use a satin aluminum color like the other parts in the car.

nice pics an i love the new regal ... white looks like my favorite color because it would be a daily ... thanks for the info people and btw i like alot of other buicks alos like the gsx's and wildcats

Thanks 11RegalT. I tried a Brush Aluminum but it didn't match the trim. The satin might look very good.

Tban70,

Where did you get the wrap and how did you do it. It drives me and the wife crazy! Did you remove the bezel to do it? I might just get a satin black or silver. If it is easy then I might do that. We bought ours in April and have dealt with it all summer. I would love to enjoy a drive on a sunny day. I have no idea where to get that vinyl here is the cornfields of Indiana. It is also my chance to make the wife happy. That is no easy task for me at least. I tend to just make her mad.

groumoutis,

You can get the it at Metro Restyling - Carbon Fiber Vinyl - Camo - Woodgrain Vinyl Wrap. From the site you can whatch videos on how to put it on. Youtube has videos on it to.
Yes i did remove the bezel. I removed it with a plastic shimmy(do not use a screw driver). I found it easier to put the car in neutral . take your time pulling it up from the back part of it then the front part. Once it pops out you have to release it from its base. I broke a few pices tring to get it off because of the thin plastic. Good Luck.

New Member here.
I purchased my TO3 on 5/25/2011. I have not had any issues with it. As twinregals said about the crome bezel and the sun. It bothered me to so i covered it with carbon vinyl wrap.

that looks GREAT
where did you get the material?

Bad day today! The @$$hat neighbor was cutting his grass and chucked a rock into the driver side door and put a ding in he new Regal. My wife's cousin does paintless dent removal so hopefully we can get him up to Indiana to pop it out.

My dopey neighbor has cut his grass with no bag on the mower and coated my car with dirt and grass clippingsf. I got a gallon of total grass killer and killed his grass so he doesn't have to mow it now. Damn boneheads suck.

The Ecotec is a marvelous engine that is really overbuilt, and extremely tested. I wish i remembered the details from the Carcraft article awhile back, but its internals can handle huge hp for its displacement.

Another topic-Please guys, use the word their, there, and theyre properly.

The Ecotec is a marvelous engine that is really overbuilt, and extremely tested. I wish i remembered the details from the Carcraft article awhile back, but its internals can handle huge hp for its displacement.

Another topic-Please guys, use the word their, there, and theyre properly.

To use theyre properly should we use a '? It would be they're! Just bustin you balls.

To use theyre properly should we use a '? It would be they're! Just bustin you balls.

I was thinking the same thing, but its a car forum for crying out loud if a person is worried about which version of the there, their or they're someone is using, they have got other issues going on.

Vinyl Dash

Just thought i show you the rest of my vinyl wrap dash board. Enjoy. 4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.JPG8.JPG

Very nice job. In the end it is up the owner what to do with it...rock from the lawnmower? that sucks..but...theyre car and there decision to park it over thier. :D

Very nice job. In the end it is up the owner what to do with it...rock from the lawnmower? that sucks..but...theyre car and there decision to park it over thier. :D

The car was parked in my driveway. I said something to him and he acted shocked. I know I have used a push mower and when you hit a rock and shoot it out you know it. When it hits something like a car door you hear it as well. I am pretty sure he knew before I told him. Either way I am going to get it fixed for free but I am more mad that it happened. I am going to start parking my Honda on that side of the driveway to protect the Buick.

I like the way you did all the their there they're's! Funny. Humor isn't common for subsurface guys!

The car was parked in my driveway. I said something to him and he acted shocked. I know I have used a push mower and when you hit a rock and shoot it out you know it. When it hits something like a car door you hear it as well. I am pretty sure he knew before I told him. Either way I am going to get it fixed for free but I am more mad that it happened. I am going to start parking my Honda on that side of the driveway to protect the Buick.

I like the way you did all the their there they're's! Funny. Humor isn't common for subsurface guys!

Oh come on...us sub guys are an odd lot...never know what you are gonna get...lol

I misread the way you put it at first, was thinking they hit THEIR car...but that just sucks. :(