You can type here any text you want

Who has a nice boss? Mean Boss?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nice Boss or Mean boss

• Nice Boss

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • Mean Boss

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I have no Boss I am self employed.

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ummmmm whats a "boss" ???? like a prison guard thing ?? ....ohhh car related ??? Boss 302 or a Boss 429 ?? good old slugs from Ford :eek:

Grumpy said:
ummmmm whats a "boss" ???? like a prison guard thing ?? ....ohhh car related ??? Boss 302 or a Boss 429 ?? good old slugs from Ford :eek:
---------------------------------
Dan: What happened to the Boss 351, I had one and it was a pretty nice car in some respects. Unfortunately, it's bad points outweighed it's good points.
They put it in the ugliest stand style ever, if it was an auto, it was the POS FMX tranny, and the steering bos was not a Saginzaw, so if you wanted to upgrade to a Trans Am poncho box, it wasn't happening unless welding and relocating was involved. In a straight line, though, they weren't exactly the slowest car on the planet. Maybe next to the slowest car on thew planet

I commonly refer to her as Dear... yes dear ... yes dear .... Yesss Dear

nice boss

I have a nice boss with a slow tta :biggrin:

I have the nicest boss in the world. he knows just about everything he needs to know. oh wait a minute, that would be me! :biggrin: the boss I married is a damn good one also. :wink:

My boss pulls me and my co-worker away from our work all the time to show us funny videos he finds on the internet. Occasionally they have some nudity, almost all are offensive in some way or another. I work at a transmission shop that has A/C, heated floor, I use all of his tools I own none, XM radio, use of the shop whenever and for whatever, and some other stuff I'm forgetting. It is distracting to get pulled from a job to watch a video of someone getting hit in the nuts or lighting his @$$ on fire. Is this mean?

Back