Who needs parts????

FTC

well unfortunately my brother totalled my car teh other week so im almost positive that its gonna be a total loss. but i think that im gonna buy back the salvage and part the car out. sooo if you guys need parts they will be available as soon as they tell me how much the car is worth. heres some things that are damaged, front end, fenders, roof, 1 wheel. thats all i can think of right now so everythign else is up for sale i guess when i buy the car back. cale gets first crack tho.

Sorry to hear what happened. I would like to look at the DP. Is it a SS two piece for the stock elbow?

Thanks, Paul

Sorry to hear about your misfortune...

BTW, was this the car we saw on the KITV4 news?

PS, some advice, wherever the car is, pay the bill, and have it towed to your house, if possible. keep it there till you settle with the insurance company. this gives you a slight upper hand in the settlement process. Also, if the car sits at the tow yard for more than 30? days without claim, they can sell it themselves.

Hope this helps.

Robert

sorry for your loss...

I would like to look at the trim pieces. need the big one under the windshield.

yeah i know about gettign the car out of the yard, fortunately my dads good friend works at the yard so it can stay there. helps to have a dad whos a mechanic. i dunno if the car was on the news?? it happened on saturday morining in manoa.

carey - just to let you know the cowl piece on my car is chrome, it was like that when i bought it, IMO it looks out of place and take away from teh black out look

paul - i dont beleive its a SS piece but its is for the stock elbow and its a 2 piece.

Carey,

The big trim piece on cars with black trim are usually steel and by now are starting to rust... you can prep and re-paint them with a semi-gloss "bumper black" paint, or, you could try to paint a stainless one ....

BTW, is your GN the one with the primer spot by the drivers rear quarter window? and the billet wheels?.... If so, I may have left a fender trim(kinda dinged-up one) by your car accidentally.

Rob

Parts

What side is the damage on? I could use the driver front wheel well moulding.

Thanks!
Jay

Sorry to hear about your car....How is the trunk lid and hood....did it survive the crash?? Might be interested also the bumper if they are still in good condition...but I will need to see them before I decide....How is the condition on your seats front and rear, might also be interested?? Also the RJC plate and the ATR header??That's all I can think of for now.
Pm or e-mail with some possible prices
Thanks KOA
:(

84tt - the hood and trunk did survive. but the hood mauy need some minor body work to get it perfs.

kmpsr - i think that the drivers side moulding should be ok but it may be bent im not positive.

paul - i think the Dp is in good condition its not dented or anything like that, also has a dump and test pipe if your interested in that i guess like $75 will do. but it might be in a week or so cause i havent gotten the salvage back yet.

things that ive taken off the car are

auto meter sport comp 2 5/8" 30/30 boost/vac gague in kirbans pod $45

Scanmaster 2.1 $150

got plenty of stuff left but im just waiting on the insurance company to give me a figure on how much the cars worth then ill buy back the salvage.

How was the condition on the seats front and rear??
How much would you want for the trunk lid??
Does it need any work??

Sorry about your lost, I hope your brother is okay.

With respect to available parts I was wondering if the front windshield survived?

Thanks.

paul - ill give u a call when i get the salvage back and the DP off.

DAE - the windsheild is cracked

Turbojohn - the regulator is availible if cale doesnt want it im gonna give him first crack at the parts

84tt - the front and rear seats are cherry they look like new IMO, the trucnk lid is fine.

Rob,

yep, dat's me. car is just rusting away:(. still haven't pulled the motor from Ted's...not really pushing them as i have no time to work on the car. got a big project at work that's suppose to be done in late Feb. hopefully, i'll be able to put together the engine and meet you guys at the tracks. got tons of parts just waiting to be installed. If you need the trim back, i think i still got it.

Carey,

Here is the story,

I thought that your car was Steve's, until I met Steve in person and then realized that I dropped the trim off at the wrong house...<oops>:rolleyes: It might be easier if you get a hold of Steve directly... I know the trim is'nt perfect, but he said he needed one and this is the only one I had...

Rob