who sells a good complete tc cover

Coltsfan1

Wanting to purchase a good reworked/new timing cover complete. Would like to spend $ with a respectable individual or campany. New to the turbo world so need some helpful guidance. Thanks

Wanting to purchase a good reworked/new timing cover complete. Would like to spend $ with a respectable individual or campany. New to the turbo world so need some helpful guidance. Thanks
Search for earl brown on here, his covers are outstanding!

I can't locate him. Requested on this forum and another for contact number with negative results. I have pm ed him as well

You can buy a new, complete timing cover/oil pump from TA, as they have been supplying and building Buick covers for over 30 years.

I have read several threads about that company...... mostly positive. There covers are currently made in county right?

I have read several threads about that company...... mostly positive. There covers are currently made in county right?

The TA cover is machined in-house to closer tolerances than the the original factory unit which will provide superior performance in flow and oil pressure.

thanks for the responses. I have my motor out for a check over, engine cover/gear upgrade and engine bay repaint so I have a schedule I would like to keep. I just want quality parts. I'm not against spending good money as long as I get good service and good product.

Coltsfan
thanks for the responses. I have my motor out for a check over, engine cover/gear upgrade and engine bay repaint so I have a schedule I would like to keep. I just want quality parts. I'm not against spending good money as long as I get good service and good product.

Coltsfan1 you have a PM.

Joe

Weber, TA or Earl if you want a bolt on unit. NOS4GN sell them bare.

Ended up getting an EB cover from Joe. EB never responded to any of my requests. Thanks for everyone's responces

Sorry about that. I've been away from the board for a couple weeks working on my GN. Who's Joe?

Anyone used the fullthrottle cover?? Is that a untouched version? What benefits are there from having someone "work" the cover?

Anyone used the fullthrottle cover?? Is that a untouched version? What benefits are there from having someone "work" the cover?
I have not; maybe Mike will chime in and let us know. He won't sell a POS.

Full Throttle sells one it has the larger gears on them for HP oil pump. I really was disappointed with the fit on the block. Wasn't my build my friend bought it on his. The Botton of the cover where it meets the bottom of the block was off ever so slightly.was going to use a cometic oil pan gasket switched to cork so it would fill in the space. I've used TA performance covers and have been very happy with them. Earl Brown stock covers will probably be the best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk