You can type here any text you want

Who sells the brackets to do ls1 rear disc conversion

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G NASTY

I seen a kit once that didn't require cutting the rear up. Anyone know who makes it? Thanks.

flynbye.com has them it will be listed as the gm 7.5 but if you want an ebrake you have to use the 95 camaro calipers and rotors that have them in the caliper. i was at summit racing and on the discount rack i found a willwood kit with the internal ebrake kit with drilled and slotted rotors for $500 there normally $780 they were for the early gm 10 and 12 bolt all you have to do is cut your flange down and drill the 4 holes thats another way to go they do have a willwood kit with standard rotors for 650. having a real nice brake kit like that makes you fell a lil better about cutting the flanges down

Hey thanks for the response. I was on that site but not sure what brackets to order and he has no email and never returned my calls so I didn't want to take a shot in the dark. I thought I could use the e break cables with the ls1 backing plate?

We should have some brackets for the 93-97 Camaro caliper if you are interested in that. This is not the later drum in hat park brake, has the park brake built onto the caliper. You would have to get caliper assemblies, but I can get you the rest. PM me if interested.

Thanks for the offer but I just bought the complete ls1 rear setup. I seen people fab some stuff up.

Back