Who will be attending Noble this year?

Originally posted by Kansas T
So what do you do if the TTA gets matched up with the Moostang? Who gets the win light?

I will get a driver for one of the cars. hehe

Actually I dont think theres any chance of that happening.

I really don't think there is much of a chance of US getting matched up either, Phil...I mean, I will be more than a little faster this year!:cool:

Originally posted by 1984grandnat
...unless of course your TTA is matched up against my tow vehicle!

HEHE, i dont know from what Ive see you might have to race your tow vehicle!!!!!

;) :D :D :D

Hey fellas,Bob,Bryan and all.I'm planning on going.We'll see if I run.Tenatative plans are to bring the TType and the Nova(Apollo:D ).We'll see on the Nova.Lot of work left to do.Don't know about a single digit ET without a bar(wouldnt have time to get it installed with everything else that needs to be done.)If I don't bring it,then I might try to get my brothers T going with a fresh trans.Would like to bring the twinturbo car.Do you think they would let it run with a set of Dart/Buick heads.Wouldnt it be considered a corporate smallblock.hehehe.

Heheh...Get a set of valve covers that say BUICK on them, and I bet no one would even know the difference!!! ;) :D :D

I can't go again this year!!! Dammit!!! I've got tickets to the Chief's vs. Raider's game Sunday and I start back to work again on Monday...

Good luck to everyone that is going and spank some F*rd A** !!!!

Originally posted by FJM568
I can't go again this year!!! Dammit!!! I've got tickets to the Chief's vs. Raider's game Sunday and I start back to work again on Monday...

Good luck to everyone that is going and spank some F*rd A** !!!!

let me give you the highlight of the game, CHIEFS WIN

come to noble with the rest of us!! heck man, the race is saturday, ends around 4pm. that puts you back at home around 10pm at the latest saturday night, drink 2 beers, wake up in the morning and go to the chiefs game :D