Who would you buy a 200-4R from? Poll time . . .

Who would you buy a complete 200-4R from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this Dave Husek is in TX, supposedly thats who's i have in my car. Been in my car since 2005 no issues....i have 9" 3500 art carr in front of it ,non-lock up ,no trans brake.

Hey Guys, sorry I missed EA . . . I had been to there website before and had a brain fart when making the list.

Here's a link to Dave Husek. He's been doing these for 20 years. If you get one from Lonnie,it will have billet parts from Dave. They do a lot of collaborating. Lonnie is very difficult to get a hold of lately because he is so busy and in the process of moving.http://www.turbobuickperformance.com/

Here's a link to Dave Husek. He's been doing these for 20 years. If you get one from Lonnie,it will have billet parts from Dave. They do a lot of collaborating. Lonnie is very difficult to get a hold of lately because he is so busy and in the process of moving.http://www.turbobuickperformance.com/
He is all settled in now. R & L is here every day picking up. He should be a lot easier to get a hold of now that he has a lot more people answering the phones for him.

He is all settled in now. R & L is here every day picking up. He should be a lot easier to get a hold of now that he has a lot more people answering the phones for him.
?????
Lonnie working with you in NC now?

Bryan

Yeah he made a mistake of visiting. We keep him on a leash out back so we get tranny done faster now ;)
Now if we can get Dave Husek to visit LOL
WOW...Good for you !!! That should work out best for both of you. Get him a pinch collar ...LMAO

Hope to see you in May

Bryan

Yeah he made a mistake of visiting. We keep him on a leash out back so we get tranny done faster now ;)
Now if we can get Dave Husek to visit LOL
the best of the best together in one shop???
Can you say Monopoly???
MR. you are mean person.:mad: :D

Lonnie fixed the $$$$ transmission I got from another vendor who treated me like a number. He's not only a good builder by a turbo Buick fanatic as well or he used to be...

Nothing beats tried and true experience. Beat the S*** out of a few drivelines in my short time.
from the Summer nights in Phoenix to harsh stop n go and running it light to light in washington D.C.
Art Carr isnt paying me, ive beat my S*** hard. they take a lickin and keep on tickin.

ROUTINE MAINTANENCE HELPS :)

So is his contact info the same or is it your number?

So is his contact info the same or is it your number?
http://extremeautomatics.com/contactus.html
His # rolls over to ours. He will be adding one of our lines to his site. Our main # rolls over to 6 other lines. So if you hear Gbodyparts don't think you called the wrong #.
This is working out well. Lonnie is running my shop plus he has the ability & time to do what he does best. He no longer has to worry about scheduling shipping or trying to answer 2 calls at once. We are replacing his tasks that we would normally do during the our normal day. This allows him to get more done. He gets his messages & gets all his calls. Lonnie sets certain times of the day to call every one back.
This has helped both companies & made us both more efficient.
I am no longer in back trying to keep our mechanics straight & answering questions. He schedules all their work. They have a question he is there to answer it.
The parts he manufactured & carried we are helping by getting a larger quantity together. This takes stress off of him as well.
win/win situation.

LONNIE NEEDED A BREAK LIKE THIS .. HE WAS WORKING HIMSELF TO DEATH .. NOW HE MIGHT LAST A LITTLE LONGER .. GOOD FOR ALL OF US .. KUDO'S BRIAN .

Julian Nieto in Santa Fe Springs california from Four C's Transmission, guys knows his stuff and can built you a mean 2004R with all the tricks and whistles so it doesnt break, rumor has it Art Carr hired him for a day to come out and show his builders how its done right..