whole bunch of go fast parts f.s.

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
hey all, ive got a few speed items im trying to get rid of. its too heavy on the wallet to play in buicks right now so im parting out my car.this will be the first of probably 2-3 more threads im gonna have for selling parts as i get around to removing them. so if you are looking for somthing i didnt post for sale or whatever just let me know. all of this equipment is well under 2000 miles old.

T/D roller rockers 1.65 ratio 400$ shipped

TA-64. precision built comes with a .63 and .85 housing (the .63 was ceramic coated by Polydyn coatings in houston TX.) also comes with stock boost actuator and hd actuator. 1000$ shipped

83 lbs siemens injectors and accufab adjusable fuel pressure reg.(good sonic bath and o-rings recommended) 300$ shipped

stock 86-87 intake ported out to accept felpro 1200 intake gaskets. had all intake runners coated with teflon based airflow coating from Polydyn coatings, and the bottom of intake was ceramic coated. 230$ shipped

champion racing alternator bracket, for removal of power steering and ac. will include the right sized belt for appication. 115$ shipped

accufab upper racing plenum and 70 millimeter throttle body. ths also comes with the correct rjc power-plate, a rjc billet iac relocator, billet vacume block. the power plate and the upper plenum have been coated with the same Polydyn airflow coating as the intake. 500$ shipped (comes with tps, and idle air valve)

ATR dr side header/ G-Body parts crossover/stock pass side header with light cleanup work done to inside. exhaust wrapped and comes with used copper exhaust gaskets. 250 shipped

factory service manuals, both of the thick ones, i might have the third smaller one too but there was no useful info in it so i lost track of it. 150 shipped.

id like to keep all transactions pay pal based if thats ok. sometime tonight or tomarrow ill post up pics of all this stuff, and later on down the line ill be posting up other items so if you have anything partcular you might be looking for(3.5 dp,fast seq, pts trans,aluminum driveshaft, double pumper, ect) please let me know.

Curious

Lookin for a External wastegate and curious what you want for aluminum driveshaft, hopefully not roughneck fittament, made to fit with a 16lb. sledge hammer.

Lookin for a External wastegate and curious what you want for aluminum driveshaft, hopefully not roughneck fittament, made to fit with a 16lb. sledge hammer.

nope its never even seen a hammer, it slid right in, 280 shipped

i didnt run an external on this car, internal gate. sorry

Champion Bracket A/C delete

Dibs on Champion bracket, $115. My friend needs it, I'll let him know and he'll get with you.

full_3502_p120393.jpg

3502_p120394.jpg

3502_p120395.jpg

3502_p120396.jpg

3502_p120397.jpg

3502_p120398.jpg

3502_p120399.jpg

3502_p120400.jpg

Interested in the plug wires and looms and also (A SHOT IN THE DARK) would you be willing to separate the ATR drivers side header?

Bear w/ me guys, i'm still processing alot of this stuff, the things i've listed in text format is what is availible for sale right now, the photos are to show what all i will have in general, but some of it i'm not ready to sell immediately so be patient.

I'll answer PM's as soon as i can.

Bear w/ me guys, i'm still processing alot of this stuff, the things i've listed in text format is what is availible for sale right now, the photos are to show what all i will have in general, but some of it i'm not ready to sell immediately so be patient.

I'll answer PM's as soon as i can.

When you get to it: price on the adj. upper arms if still available. Thanks.