Whos got a Pit Bull?

I know she isnt a pit but she is a "fighting dog". Her name is Frankie and she is a Chinese Shar-Pei. She is almost a year old and has quite the attitude. She hates pretty much everybody but family and some of my friends, but loves every dog she meets.

DSC00388.JPG

DSC00396.JPG

everybody has some nice dogs. My pit is over 2 now and is still great follows me around everywhere and goes crazy if he cant find me. Hes not hyper at all i play with him but after playtime he knows its time to lay down. He loves other dogs and people i introduce him to. I like when people meet my dog and are shocked that hes a pit and so well mannered and nice even around kids

I've got a Blue Gotti / Razors Edge Female.

"Baby"

She's the sweetest pup in the world. Loves to wake me up with her cold nose. Had her since she was 2 days. Mother refused her. She was the runt. I was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes. My daughters & I love her to death & she seems to feel the same. They call her "Kitty" and she answers. Her eyes change color... and she loves Maggie as much as I do.

Thats all I got. Thanks for posting this topic. Beautiful Pups everyone.

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

I've got a Blue Gotti / Razors Edge Female.

"Baby"

She's the sweetest pup in the world. Loves to wake me up with her cold nose. Had her since she was 2 days. Mother refused her. She was the runt. I was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes. My daughters & I love her to death & she seems to feel the same. They call her "Kitty" and she answers. Her eyes change color... and she loves Maggie as much as I do.

Thats all I got. Thanks for posting this topic. Beautiful Pups everyone.

Holy mother of God, that is a beautiful dog, man.

I'm Back

What has happeded: Snow GOT your donkey plugged...!!!

Spent time over- seas, now I'm BACK , working out the kink's of the oil cover as i was on last. Took a 4.1 went to chevy style piston's used the longer 3800 rods on a stroker crank, I cut off center, made new 4140 main cap's for the first 3, working on the last, making it a one seal unit, with a kit to install it.

ground down some Ford roller lifters for the block, went with ford, as it has a larger roller, reground the cam, will seal it up soon.

Added the 3800 heads, 2.08 In. 1.90 Ex. welded up the intake, Now has two intakes and plates. welded up a new Co2, intercooler, 12 new injector ports,
for propane and benzine. Off to the Sand soon, and YES I SHALL MAKE KILLER PITS FOR THE SPRING. As for the dog's been there, done that. Write DR Phill.

Holy mother of God, that is a beautiful dog, man.

Thanks man she's blue to her gums and everything.. It's nuts. Baby spent the like a month in the front seat as we toured the west coast and pops up her "tuning in" ear when anyone mentions Maggie. Your pup looks like it's got alot of personailty. Thats a good thing, right on. Thanks again.

YES I SHALL MAKE KILLER PITS FOR THE SPRING. As for the dog's been there, done that. Write DR Phill.

I'm headed over seas.. again. Hope when I get back... again... I still crave the following.

a pup who's not a "KILLER".... wait for it...
the ability to stay on topic.... get it?
a car who's not the fastest of them all.
to have a decent attitude..... write Dr. Phil? you really watch that?
not mention in every post I was over-seas... making the rest of us look like douche bags.
the ability to talk about things other than cars sometimes... like our dogs with out ego trippin.
the ability to leave my pent-up frustrations in Iraq... So I won't be held back in debriefing and have to frequent a shrink.. hmm...
respect the interests of others.
& finally retain the ability to STFU.... with out being told by my superiors constantly.

Standing respectively & securely in my manhood.
KingLouis

Here doggy, doggy

2 fewer of them around here, today.
2 running loose, got my friends lab, and they got, you guessed it.. A trip to the pound, and a dose of "permanent sleep aid"...This is the 3-4th incident w/ these 2. Not any more!!:mad:
The pound was way more trouble than it was worth. At first all he got was a bunch of BS as to why they couldn't "make it" for a couple days. He said "no problem, we'll take care of it."
We spent the day cruising around, armed w/ 2 12 ga shotguns..[We're out in the country].:eek:
Animal control found them first...
The sheriff said the owner would be pissed off, when he gets out of jail, and finds his dogs "missing".
Nothing better to start the new year off right, than to "send a message".:D

Hi Every One Out In This Great Buick Forum I Love Buicks This Is My First Time On Here And I Realy Liked The Fact That Some One Posted This I Too Am A Proud Owner Of A Apt. She Is Four And Has Been So Amazingly Greatful For The Life I Provide For Her And Know She Is Appreciative Becouse Of How I Raised Her No Fear From This Pit Folks I Spend Time Trianing And Just Beingw/her Girlfreind Gets Jelouse But She'll Get Over It Hope To Pit Some Pics Up Soon

Sorry guys..... I've had Pits b4 and they are great dogs. I can't take them though because they are WAY TO HYPER. Bull Mastiffs are the only dogs I will ever own. Loyal and extremely LAZY! 160 pounds of muscle. All they do is chill. I can't stand a dog running all over the place being aggresive.

Introducing MOSES aka BIG MO

I'll second that.....I do LOVE pits but after owning this guy I'll only have this breed

new.jpg
[/IMG]

spoolin....love the look of your pits....reminds me of a fawn male I had.....sucks they get such a bad wrap.....when its the owners fault most of the time