Who's staying Where at BG

zam70

->ROGUE
What's a convenient located hotel for BG. First time going, looking forward to meeting y'all.

Bowling Green

I'll be at the old University Plaza not sure what they will call it this year but they are all booked. Good luck in finding a good spot.

Steve

yeah, I figured starting this late it'll be a little tough. time to make so phone calls.

Motel V6!

I think when it starts getting real close, you'll start getting a few cancellations at the various hotels, and you can jump in and grab one of those if need be.

John

I made reservations for motel v6. We are currently looking at another place, my wife is very picky cause of our 6 month old.Id try them. If i cancel ill let yall know. i have 2 rooms booked.

Originally posted by Louie L.
I smell trouble in the Motel V6 Parking lot!:eek:

When is there not trouble over there? ;) And sliders right next door... ummm...

If you've got a 6 mo old baby in tow, and a wife that doesn't like cars being worked on outside her window at 1 am... might want to step up the search for another place!

John

John,
Im one of the lucky ones, my wife loves all that kinda stuff. I got her used to it at the Economy inn 2000 and 2001.BBQ and burnouts till 3am.We had to skip 2002 and shes already exited & buying stuff for the trip. She was getting picky only cause we are stuck in smoking rooms.

Now for the boy, he better learn to like it;) And from what i see so far he will!

I am staying at work this year. I've been working 7 days a week since Feb. 1st. I hope for some reason I can get off. If I'm off I'll be there.

Nothing but the best for me. Motel 6 is where its at. I've stayed there 13 years in a row now. Remember to bring your own bleach to kill the mold in the showers. (also can be used for burnouts in the parking lot)

Joe

how about a number for that motel 6? also looking for a place to stray. Maybe click off a 9 second stock block run:D
Otto

Scott, the Motel V6 is booked up I believe. I have stayed there the last couple years. We are staying at the Scottish Inn across the road. I am heading down Thur morning. When are you going? Also the GSCA website has a hotel list. Tim