You can type here any text you want

Who's Your Daddy...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rampage

The weather up here in the NE has been a little cool So I decided to take the GN out for a little spin. For those who live on Long Island, I was on Sunrise H'way in Baldwin when I accidently pulled up between 2 imports having a bench racing session at the traffic light. On a 3 lane Highway, Ricer 1 was in the far left lane and Ricer 2 was in the far right lane and me with my perfect timing pulled up between them in the center lane. Apparently they were trying to set something up and I messed their plans by coming between them. Ricer 1 -"Move that Monte Super S@#$ outta here" Ricer 2-"What you got-a 350?" My Reply to Ricer 1 "Read the Back License Plate..." My Reply to Ricer 2 "Just a 3.8 with an exhaust". So as expected they both start revving the S@#$ out of their cars, sounding like gas-powered RC cars and I just let the PitBulls bark. The Turbo spooled (CPT-60), and the pilot made the announcement "Fasten Your Seat-Belts and prepare for take-off"; The light turned green and I saw nothing but headlights behind me.

Needless to say I was rather impressed by my launch. About 2lbs at the light and I just put foot into the water-pump after it shiflted into 2nd, Not too much drama a little side-to-side action and I was gone.

At the third traffic it was different story, Ricer 2 had his window up and didn't look in my direction and Ricer 1-I asked him one question. "Who's your daddy, BI@#$-Whats that a Hyundai?".

I guess I was a little peaved at Ricer 1's lack of respect. I think it's great that the younger generation is into tuning cars but Damn, WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!...Son.

I guess he's back at Autozone or Pep-Boys looking for new stickers...

Smack down 1 o 1. You have to love that feeling!!!!!!!! Grannys car is faster than they thought hahahaha

Originally posted by Rampage
The weather up here in the NE has been a little cool So I decided to take the GN out for a little spin. For those who live on Long Island, I was on Sunrise H'way in Baldwin when I accidently pulled up between 2 imports having a bench racing session at the traffic light. On a 3 lane Highway, Ricer 1 was in the far left lane and Ricer 2 was in the far right lane and me with my perfect timing pulled up between them in the center lane. Apparently they were trying to set something up and I messed their plans by coming between them. Ricer 1 -"Move that Monte Super S@#$ outta here" Ricer 2-"What you got-a 350?" My Reply to Ricer 1 "Read the Back License Plate..." My Reply to Ricer 2 "Just a 3.8 with an exhaust". So as expected they both start revving the S@#$ out of their cars, sounding like gas-powered RC cars and I just let the PitBulls bark. The Turbo spooled (CPT-60), and the pilot made the announcement "Fasten Your Seat-Belts and prepare for take-off"; The light turned green and I saw nothing but headlights behind me.

Needless to say I was rather impressed by my launch. About 2lbs at the light and I just put foot into the water-pump after it shiflted into 2nd, Not too much drama a little side-to-side action and I was gone.

At the third traffic it was different story, Ricer 2 had his window up and didn't look in my direction and Ricer 1-I asked him one question. "Who's your daddy, BI@#$-Whats that a Hyundai?".

I guess I was a little peaved at Ricer 1's lack of respect. I think it's great that the younger generation is into tuning cars but Damn, WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!...Son.

I guess he's back at Autozone or Pep-Boys looking for new stickers...

Considering that the current generation grew up with the internet, I find it surprising they don't know about GNs and their potential. :confused:

You gave him a first-hand lesson he'd never get on the web. :D

kill

great kill sometimes you have to take the black belt off in give these kids good old beating

Re: kill

Originally posted by my 1st gn
great kill sometimes you have to take the black belt off in give these kids good old beating

amen brother........

Back