Why can't I leave with any boost!!!

1BadV6

I can't leave with any boost at all. I went to the track yesterday and I ran a 13.6 @ 101 mph with a 1.95 60' ft. That 1.95 60 ft. was with leaving with 0 lbs. of boost. This problem has been haunting me for some time now. Also I after 13 lbs. of boost it just bleeds off. I have the stock chip in my car and when I went to crank up the boost from 13 to about 18 and it will not see anything over 13 lbs. of boost. I am hoping that what ever is wrong with my car will fix both the problems at the same time!!!! THANK FELLAS!!!!

I've never been able to leave with any boost either! I think that you might need to replace the brake cylinders, they might be a little worn out and not putting enough pressure on the drums. Might also check for vacuum leaks....

Congrats on leaving w/ no boost and still getting a 1.95 60' time! I could only manage a 2.5:mad: .

If all else fails, get a stall converter:D

Have you put in a fuel pump, yet? Are your headers cracked?

Will it not spool or is it spinning or pushing though?

No spool would be caused by header leakage, low boost by header leakages, too rich (not likely in your case unless the FP regulator is bad/disconnected) intercooler hoses leaking, knock retard AND most importantly of all a new fuel pump.

the above are the first things to check. How are your boost lines?? How is the convertor?? What wastegate?? What turbo/ DP combo??

Another thing to check...

If you have the wrong converter it will do the same thing. Alot of tranny shops screw up and put in a d7 insted of a d5. The d7 wont let you build any boost at the line.

i dont have a turbo regal yet, but was wondering how oyu turn up the boost?