You can type here any text you want

Why did so many people have to die during 9/11

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I can't believe people still believe this trash.

A one hour search on the internet will give you all the facts you need to debunk every facet of their conspiracy theory.

But you really need only one.

To pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude you would have to have the complete and utter loyalty and confidence of literally thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people to pull this off. From the planes, the pilots of the planes, to the people that planted the supposed bombs, to all the news agencies, the people conducting the clean up effort, etc etc everyone in the entire chain would have to be completely silent.

The US government cant even hide Abu Ghraib for Gods sakes! That was on a small base in a whole other country with little outside monitoring. How do you figure a conspiracy many times as massive could be hidden?

What I find amusing is the fact that apparently some people find it hard to believe that muslim psychos would hijack a plane and then use it for a kamikaze mission. They do it almost every day in Iraq only they don't have access to airliners.

Well said! Although I do fully believe there are many things our government keeps from us, it would be awfully hard to keep that many people quiet after such a horrific event. I just wish we could get Osama, what ever happened to him?

I just wish we could get Osama, what ever happened to him?

Where ever he is, If he's still alive, he doesn't trust outsiders anymore (No more having American jihadi jr's in for pep talks like he did in the late 90s -2000) and he is living with the knowledge a 500 lb gps guided bomb could come through his ceiling at any time.

When Osama is eventually blown up / found dead, that won't be the end of Al Queda or prevent one future attack, so though it would be good for Osama to be "brought to justice", it really won't change anything.

ungn, you are right but justice would be a beautiful thing.

Pablo, excellent post!

I agree with you Ralph, the Towers should go back up to almost the original specs. :cool:

I think they should be built but twice as tall as before. Make it taller than that building in UAE.

Of course, finding tenets may be a problem.

And thats the reason they gave for not building them back up. nobody would want to rent the top floors.

Back