Why hasn't the U.S. blown up the downed Apache helicopter?

we had civilian casualties here in oregon from the balloon bombs...

Originally posted by njturbo
Also what is the deal with all of our troops getting caught, i thought the Marines were bad ass dudes that would die before getting caught or am i asking for too much:confused:

the pow's are dumbass army engineers NOT MARINES :mad: :mad: .

we lost 10 marines yesterday in a fake surrender/ambush,but there were none taken prisoner.you should not expect to see any,either.

the japanese used the same fake surrender tactic in the south pacific in ww2,so the marines stopped taking prisoners.simple enough...:mad:

Originally posted by striker_29
Jim,

I agreed with every word you said except these. There are a few rules that have to be obeyed. Like not shooting pow's in the back of the head with a 9mm. War is war, but right is right.

Yes, there are rules. And there are morals and ethics. Our guts tell us what's right and what's not. However, these people have a set of morals and ethics that our Western minds will never comprehend. They are people who think it's okay to kill 20,000 men, women, and children with chemical weapons because of their religion. People whose Olympic training program includes torture and death if you lose. People who think it's okay to fly planes full of innocent people into tall buildings. And lots of other acts we find totally incomprehensible. Plus, if they don't follow the rules there are no repercussions for them. It's an uneven playing field. It's a fine line we have to walk now as the aggressors and the superpower since we'll be the ones expected to follow the rules while they won't be. It's just frustrating to watch, that's all. It was all very predictable.

Jim