Why is there an apostrophe in the title of this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if we are going to snivel about grammar, ya'all should just call out all the dummies that don't know the difference between there, their and they're. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many here need to learn the difference, Holy shit!

"Though", is a big problem for a lot of those here..........

Course and coarse..... Really???????

Fuck this shit.

The grammar police need to stop on this site. Period.

It's the got damn world wide intererwebs for fuck's sake!

You forgot those who want to sale a car.

Well, if we are going to snivel about grammar, ya'all should just call out all the dummies that don't know the difference between there, their and they're. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many here need to learn the difference, Holy shit!

"Though", is a big problem for a lot of those here..........

Course and coarse..... Really???????

Fuck this shit.

The grammar police need to stop on this site. Period.

It's the got damn world wide intererwebs for fuck's sake!

Break and brake is another lol

I still spell "you are" ur , my smart phone even learned it :happy:

Cool dude!

Now ur GN Brett's gum snapping, head bobbing, clove cigarette smoking,17 year old, teenage girl text speaking twin!

Congrats!!:D:D:D:D:D

And with all this said, is ur phone really a "Smart" phone?

I'm jus' askin'. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy Friday!!!!!!

Last edited:
Smart phones have just created better IDIOTS!!!

This is the goal of technology/government. If you breed more idiots it's easier to take away rights and freedoms that they never even knew they had.

Take away the internet/technology and you would have a revolution. Let Hillary abuse the internet/technology and you vote her in for president not put her in jail.

This will never happen because they [government] have access to every keystroke, your location through GPS smart phones and every word spoken if they want it.

Yet here we are parsing words and how they are spelled or misspelled.

Damn I just had my ass placed on the anti right wing watch list with this post!!!!

Smart phones have just created better IDIOTS!!!

This is the goal of technology/government. If you breed more idiots it's easier to take away rights and freedoms that they never even knew they had.

Take away the internet/technology and you would have a revolution. Let Hillary abuse the internet/technology and you vote her in for president not put her in jail.

This will never happen because they [government] have access to every keystroke, your location through GPS smart phones and every word spoken if they want it.

Yet here we are parsing words and how they are spelled or misspelled.

Damn I just had my ass placed on the anti right wing watch list with this post!!!!
Hell it ain't that bad, been on the list since I was in Nam

Hey, the apostrophe is gone. What are we supposed to talk about now?

image.png

Ahh........... Umm...........duh..........

Status
Not open for further replies.