Why isn't BUSH impeached?

That was pretty funny Mississippi

Originally posted by SinistrV6
I'm sure we can scrape together enough for your ticket and anyone else who doesn't appreciate the freedoms we enjoy here or the sacrifices made and being made to preserve them.

Goodbye and good riddance to you and your ilk. And be sure to say hello the spineless weenies in France and Spain if you make it over that way. Just don't ever try to come back!

When did this great country go from being the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave" to the "Land of the Candyasses and the Home of the Offended"?

Part of being free is freedom to speak your mind without people getting all macho and self-righteous....including myself.

Since when does America stand for misinformation, political secrecy, and poor planning?
Many of our troops do not receive the standard issue bullet-proof-vests because there are not enough.

The main transport vehicle is a small Hum Vee and it is NOT bulletproof! They did not have enough of the armored kind. How could you not plan for a street by street fight?

I think Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld pulled the old bait and switch; from the legitimate terrorists in Afghanistan to the old boogy man Saddam. The reason we rushed into Iraq was not becaue of an urgent threat, but rather the election cycle meant Bush had to start it quick and hope to look good by election time.

If the American people like me and you don't speak up, then the Bush scripted rah rah speeches go unchallenged and repeated over and over. Then we are no better off than the Middle East with their one station Government propaganda.

Bush bullies his way around the world acting like he is in a pissing contest. You are either with us or against us in the invasion of Iraq.......That's crap. Nothing in the Middle East is that simple.

Tell you what Mr President. If you don't pray in my schools, I won't think in your church.

But keep your church out of the States business and out of my business.

Re: W-Gate

Originally posted by FAMLYKAR

We say Crusade, they say Jihaad. I say moving to Canada or Europe is making more sense every day.

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$! Could I suggest France?

France?

Let me see. French woman, excellent food, Mediteranian nude beaches and gambling on the Riviera......Think I could pick up chicks in the Buick Turbo? Probably not.

Ben Franklin lived and loved France. He got the French to help us win the Revolutionary War against the British. We would not have won without their helping us.

Those horrible French people and that traitor Ben Franklin. ;)

Oh thats right. We don't want to know the facts of history. ("What do you mean Christ and all his followers were Jewish? He couldn't be. All the pictures show him with blue eyes and auburn hair."

If we don't know the real history we will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

Impeach Bush and the puppeteers pulling his strings.

FAMLYKAR, 3 quick points

Ill let you guess why (if it is actually true) our military doesnt have enough supplies.

This nation was founded on Christian principles (you dont have to like it but you have to accept it).

We have more than made up for France's assistance in the Revolutionary War (which, since you apparently so big on history, they did not give until they were sure that we were likely to win)

FOUNDED ON CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES?....NOT!

Some people today assert that the United States government came from Christian foundations. They argue that our political system represents a Christian ideal form of government and that Jefferson, Madison, et al, had simply expressed Christian values while framing the Constitution. If this proved true, then we should have a wealth of evidence to support it, yet just the opposite proves the case.

Although, indeed, many of America's colonial statesmen practiced Christianity, our most influential Founding Fathers broke away from traditional religious thinking. The ideas of the Great Enlightenment that began in Europe had begun to sever the chains of monarchical theocracy. These heretical European ideas spread throughout early America. Instead of relying on faith, people began to use reason and science as their guide. The humanistic philosophical writers of the Enlightenment, such as Locke, Rousseau, and Voltaire, had greatly influenced our Founding Fathers and Isaac Newton's mechanical and mathematical foundations served as a grounding post for their scientific reasoning.

A few Christian fundamentalists attempt to convince us to return to the Christianity of early America, yet according to the historian, Robert T. Handy, "No more than 10 percent-- probably less-- of Americans in 1800 were members of congregations."

The Founding Fathers, also, rarely practiced Christian orthodoxy. Although they supported the free exercise of any religion, they understood the dangers of religion. Most of them believed in deism and attended Freemasonry lodges. According to John J. Robinson, "Freemasonry had been a powerful force for religious freedom." Freemasons took seriously the principle that men should worship according to their own conscious. Masonry welcomed anyone from any religion or non-religion, as long as they believed in a Supreme Being. Washington, Franklin, Hancock, Hamilton, Lafayette, and many others accepted Freemasonry.

The Constitution reflects our founders views of a secular government, protecting the freedom of any belief or unbelief. The historian, Robert Middlekauff, observed, "the idea that the Constitution expressed a moral view seems absurd. There were no genuine evangelicals in the Convention, and there were no heated declarations of Christian piety."

Re: France?

Originally posted by FAMLYKAR
Let me see. French woman, excellent food, Mediteranian nude beaches and gambling on the Riviera......
...Ben Franklin lived and loved France.
Impeach Bush and the puppeteers pulling his strings.

Enjoy your new home in France, or wherever you decide to go.

Why is it that when people like you spout off about leaving the US of A you're loud and boisterous, but if I actually buy you a one-way ticket on a plane or boat out of the country, the seat will be left empty?

That's the same crap Alec Baldwin and Whoopi Goldberg said before President Bush was elected. Guess what? We're still having to look at those two idiots on a regular basis, too! They talk a lot of crap but ENJOY the freedoms provided to them in this country. They'll never leave and neither will you.

BTW, check out my last name. That's right. FRENCH! I wouldn't go there after their failure to support us if you paid me!

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
Support your own country for crying out loud!!

The key phrase.......... SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY.

I support my country and thats why Bush should be removed from office! He is an embarassment and a disgrace to this great country! Something you conservatives like to overlook, he lost the popular vote..........Hopefully this time Florida wont be the lynchpin.

Originally posted by We4ster
The key phrase.......... SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY.

I support my country and thats why Bush should be removed from office! He is an embarassment and a disgrace to this great country! Something you conservatives like to overlook, he lost the popular vote..........Hopefully this time Florida wont be the lynchpin.

Thats your opinion. You're entitled to it, like all Americans. You're wrong, but entitled!

WE4ster, the election process isn't based on the popular vote for good reason. Never has been, never will be. You're smarter than that.

Conservatives don't overlook it, it just has no bearing on an election. Why won't Liberals get over it for the same reason?:confused:

SWEET JESUS!!!

PLEASE!!!!

NO MORE

CLINTON
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRAT
LIBERAL
CONSERVATIVE
FRANCE
ETC

ONE TOPIC... The BUSH LIE OF WMD.... THAT'S ALL. IF YOU NOT TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT 'The Lie' WE DONT CARE ABOUT CLINTON, OR FRANCE, OR ANYTHING ELSE. STICK TO THE FREAKIN TOPIC.

sucks2.jpg

OK, Iraq does/did have WMFD! Thousands died from their use.
There, happy?
The President DID NOT LIE to you!

There, happy?

:rolleyes: Um... is this one of those times you should of thought before you spoke?

"OK, Iraq does/did have WMFD! Thousands died from their use.
There, happy?
The President DID NOT LIE to you!"

I'll make it simple,

Bush used WMD as his excuse to attack Iraq...He didnt say did have, he said does have! So where are the WMD'S? The truth is, it was just an excuse....The truth is...........he lied!

"Simple enough for even the dimist of light bulbs"

There, happy?

2 things

1) Does/did? Either they DO or DONT have WMD. Which is it. I don't think Bush would of invaded IRAQ for some chemical weapons we sold IRAQ in the 80's. Bush was pushing the IMMINENT THREAT of WMD.

2) YES he did lie. He said on NATIONAL TV that IRAQ has WMD and was an IMMINENT THREAT. BUT so far, I do not see any WMD. Did you?

Originally posted by 1QWIK6
There, happy?

2 things

1) Does/did? Either they DO or DONT have WMD. Which is it. I don't think Bush would of invaded IRAQ for some chemical weapons we sold IRAQ in the 80's. Bush was pushing the IMMINENT THREAT of WMD.

2) YES he did lie. He said on NATIONAL TV that IRAQ has WMD and was an IMMINENT THREAT. BUT so far, I do not see any WMD. Did you?

Wow! It never sinks in does it? He NEVER said "Imminent Threat" but it's been repeated so much many people think he did. Amazing how powerful the media has become in this country.

By "does/did" I meant Iraq either still has them and we haven't found them (it's tough trying to search a whole country) or they "did" meaning they got them out of Iraq while they were stalling the weapons inspectors. Syria is a likely hiding spot but that's another problem altogether.

BTW, chemical weapons are WMD. Not just nukes. Apparently, Saddam thought he was further along in his weapons prodution than he actually was. If the leader of the country (Saddam) doesn't know what he has, how can you expect us to know? You have to assume he's correct in his assessment of his own weapons capabilities. If it turns out that was incorrect, you've erred on the side of safety. Much better than wishing you'd done something after another attack.

What "LEGITIMATE" reason did bush have for invading Iraq. The key word is LEGITIMATE....

He violated the U.N. charter by invading Iraq

He violated the "american peoples" trust by lying as to his real reasons for invading.

He has needlessly KILLED "american soldiers" by invading Iraq

He lied when he said that Iraq was a "threat" to the U.S.
How is a third world country without an airforce or long range missle a threat to the U.S....Look how easily we destroyed their military. Saddam was beaten before we even entered his country, Desert Storm(a U.N.sanctioned attack). U.N. sanctions had rendered his dictatorship impotent.

All I hear are excuses not "legitimate facts" as to why we invaded.
NO WMD'S.........................
9/11 WAS NOT RELATED TO IRAQ!
IF HE WAS NOT AN IMMINENT THREAT, WHY DID WE INVADE

Originally posted by We4ster
What "LEGITIMATE" reason did bush have for invading Iraq. The key word is LEGITIMATE....

He violated the U.N. charter by invading Iraq

So what? The U.N. has proven their impotence time and time again. If we wait for them, it'll be too late.

Originally posted by We4ster [/B][/He violated the "american peoples" trust by lying as to his real reasons for invading.[/B]

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. The president doesn't have to get the opinion of every American or tell you everything that he knows before making a decision. There's a lot that we don't know (and shouldn't know).

Originally posted by We4ster [/B][/He has needlessly KILLED "american soldiers" by invading Iraq[/B]

The President hasn't killed anyone. These are professional soldiers (like you were) who know the risks associated with their chosen profession. There deaths are tragic, but not in vain unless we quit before the job (eliminating terrorist and the leaders/factions who support them) is complete.

Originally posted by We4ster [/B][/He lied when he said that Iraq was a "threat" to the U.S.
How is a third world country without an airforce or long range missle a threat to the U.S....Look how easily we destroyed their military. Saddam was beaten before we even entered his country, Desert Storm(a U.N.sanctioned attack). U.N. sanctions had rendered his dictatorship impotent. [/B]

Gee, Al Quaida isn't even a country and they had no problem attacking us without an Air Force or missles. How would you like it if the planes that hit the WTC would've been filled with Sarin?

Originally posted by We4ster [/B][/All I hear are excuses not "legitimate facts" as to why we invaded.
NO WMD'S.........................[/B]

I guess all those Kurds committed mass suicide! Maybe Saddam is actually Jim Jones! Anyone seen a picture of them together?

Originally posted by We4ster [/B][/9/11 WAS NOT RELATED TO IRAQ![/B]

Come on! The Al Quaida attack on the train in Spain proved that connection WITHOUT A DOUBT! The terrible thing is, IT WORKED!
Spain tucked tail and ran like a bunch of frightened school girls!

Originally posted by We4ster [/B][/IF HE WAS NOT AN IMMINENT THREAT, WHY DID WE INVADE [/B]

Because we don't want to wait until it's too late and because we'd declared war on nation's that support terrorism. And, quite frankly, I don't care what the initial reasoning was. In this case, the ends justify the means.

Legitimate Reasons.....Hello....LEGITIMATE=LEGAL

We had LEGITIMATE reasons for going into Afghanistan...

Wheres the proof that Iraq was/is supporting terrorists?

Kurds.................How many years ago did that happen?

"Come on! The Al Quaida attack on the train in Spain proved that connection WITHOUT A DOUBT!

HOW DOES IT PROVE IT......NO CONNECTION..AL QUAIDA IS NOT
AN IRAQI GROUP

AGAIN.......................LEGITIMATE REASONS......................

All I see is RHETORIC.........................

Why does it matter when the Kurds were gassed? It proves possession and use of WMD.

Why is Al Quaida attacking in the name of Iraq if they're not in bed together?

This has been fun and somewhat educational. However, I am weary of repeating the same info to the same closed minds. I'm done with all of this. It is a waste of my time (and yours).

Vote your conscience in November and you've done your part.

I'm glad we all like TR's or we wouldn't agree on anything!