why wont someone step up and make a 3" dp?

Keith Mease is making 3" integral waste gate down pipes for Hot Airs. He had a few at his shop last night.

Originally posted by GNVAIR
Keith Mease is making 3" integral waste gate down pipes for Hot Airs. He had a few at his shop last night.

sweet,are they 3 piece?

Yes, they are in 3 pieces. Keith has his own flanges CNC water jet cut as well as large diameter waste gate pucks. His pivots for the puck are also bushed with inconel bushings. He assembles the whole thing in house. Definitely top quality stuff.

downpipe

downpipes can be seen on our website:

http://www.measeperformance.com

home page>>new products

Pipes are aluminized steel with billet stainless .750" thick flange, wastegate is integrated into the downpipe flange!

available JET HOT coated for additional $55

they are two pieces on upper portion, and of course you have the test pipe. available in straight, dump tube or high flow catylictic converter.

thanks, <KM@>MPE

Waiting for that

I was waitng to see when someone was going to mention Mease. Keith, I will be egging you for your services come this fall. That DP is real sweet looking. I tried responding earlier to put out your name, but my comp kept crapping out. Everyone speaks of the A-Arm denting the pie and little space. Does your pipe fit better than Lee's, or zero's? Got any pics of it installed?

Thanks Keith

John

I went from a 2.5" downpipe to Lee Thompson's 3" elbowless pipe. I could feel a definate seat of the pants difference in power and spoolup was greatly improved. With the T-64 turbo I couldn't open the stock elbow up enough to completely uncover the turbine wheel so I think the TH/Mease/LT style downpipes will really benefit the big turbo cars.

Re: Waiting for that

Originally posted by racemybuick
I was waitng to see when someone was going to mention Mease. Keith, I will be egging you for your services come this fall. That DP is real sweet looking. I tried responding earlier to put out your name, but my comp kept crapping out. Everyone speaks of the A-Arm denting the pie and little space. Does your pipe fit better than Lee's, or zero's? Got any pics of it installed?

Thanks Keith

John

I can speak for the LT dp, it doesn't hit the A-arm at all. I even have the KB dual stage headers which moves the DP out over the A-arm and it still doesn't hit. There's plenty room for a 3" DP on a hotair.