You can type here any text you want

Wide band favorites

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

belsie

On E-85 and ready to go with a wide band...............looking for advice, favorites and any other applicable info to make the right move..................

I have the PLX. Love it. I got the combo with the gauge also, but now since I've hooked up the power logger, I get AFR right on the scanmaster.

I have tried the AEM and Innovate set ups and I much prefer the AEM. I have had Innovate LC-1's on 2 different cars and they always seemed a little quirky to me--they worked and were accurate but required more attention. The AEM set ups I have had were solid and had no issues.

AEM inline controller hear . It went in easy , plenty of cable . I have not had it out on the road yet but seems to be working OK . My son had one on his Cobalt SS and he liked it . If you get AEM make sure you hook the power leads to a SWITCHED CIRCUIT , (power on with key on) . If you don't it WILL drain your battery !! I know I did it by mistake .:banghead: Sam

I use PLX and AEM Inline have very good results with both units , PLX is cheaper than the AEM Inline by about $50 bucks if that matters .

Back