You can type here any text you want

wide band question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sackracing

Staff member
i am new to the f.a.s.t. thing, i installed a used b2b system

the wide band O2 is always showing 1 on the dashboard, but it is making corrections sometimes. i assume it is not working. i did not get the software for the O2 with the unit and the guy i bought it from said i didn't need it.
i put a different program in the unit after i installed it. do i need the software disk, are they all the same, because i have the software for a different O2. Or do i probably have a wiring problem / bad O2?

kes610 said:
i am new to the f.a.s.t. thing, i installed a used b2b system

the wide band O2 is always showing 1 on the dashboard, but it is making corrections sometimes. i assume it is not working. i did not get the software for the O2 with the unit and the guy i bought it from said i didn't need it.
i put a different program in the unit after i installed it. do i need the software disk, are they all the same, because i have the software for a different O2. Or do i probably have a wiring problem / bad O2?
I installed a new NTK sensor that I picked up locally, as it's the same sensor that FAST uses, but without the calibration file it wouldn't work. I ended up returning it and purchasing one directly from FAST. If you don't buy the O2 sensor from FAST or possibly if the sensor never worked because the person you got it from never loaded the calibration file, then ??? You may be able to get a calibration file from FAST if you twist their arm hard? Anyhow, sounds like your sensor isn't calibrated right...

found some issues with program,the o2 works ok, was just not going into loop at idle. big thanks to cal hartline for showing me the way.

Back