Wide band screwy

Duke

My read out on the powerlogger for wide band fluctuates up and down by about one nomber, looks like a one tooth per inch saw blade. Have changed sensors with little improvement. Whats anybody else seeing?

Make sure you have the right brand of O2 selected and try the smoothing feature.

Been out of touch for a few days. The right wide band is selected, its in the down pipe about one foot from the exhaust housing. Please tell me more about this smoothing process

Right beside the box where you choose your brand of wide band is the smoothing feature. I believe none is the default. Try the lightest to see if the O2 line is less spikey.

My read out on the powerlogger for wide band fluctuates up and down by about one nomber, looks like a one tooth per inch saw blade. Have changed sensors with little improvement. Whats anybody else seeing?

What kind of car are you talking about?? Thats why Chuck made his comment! ;)

one number is nothing..... you will need to use winzip to post a log file. Or email it to me and I;ll post it on the board for you.