Wideband

incharge

Which wideband should I buy to use with the PowerLogger ,I dont need a gauge becuse I can view thru my scanmaster correct??

Which wideband should I buy to use with the PowerLogger ,I dont need a gauge becuse I can view thru my scanmaster correct??
Correct! You can view it on the scanmaster. I'm personally using the Innovate W/B on mine without a seperate gauge.

ok what is the other brand that is being used ?? plx something?? which one uses the vw sensor?

so wait your saying that if you have a scanmater you dont need the gauge for innovate w/b?? because on full throttles website they have the kit that comes with the xd stand alone and 1 universal gauge, but i already have a scanmaster so if i dont need the gauge i could save a little cash. btw i do not have the power logger...is this a good thing to get? is it necessary to have with the innovate w/b?? thanks, Nick

so wait your saying that if you have a scanmater you dont need the gauge for innovate w/b?? because on full throttles website they have the kit that comes with the xd stand alone and 1 universal gauge, but i already have a scanmaster so if i dont need the gauge i could save a little cash. btw i do not have the power logger...is this a good thing to get? is it necessary to have with the innovate w/b?? thanks, Nick

To view it on Scanmaster requires the Powerlogger and Scanmaster upgraded to v2.2

To view it on Scanmaster requires the Powerlogger and Scanmaster upgraded to v2.2

Basically you can consider the cost of the gauge as a deposit toward a powerlogger. I have not installed all of my stuff yet, but if you plan on trying to maximize your cars abilities, especially racing it, then a PL is a very valuable tool to have.

At least I hope it is, and I did not waste my money, LOL...

Mike

With a LC1 and a pwr logger I think you would be out of about 450 bucks. IMHO thats a much better choice than the LM1 kit for $350. You can log and view more parameters with the PL. And if you are running a TT chip you can tune it easily.

I took my car to the track after shaking out a few bugs from a fresh rebuild last month and ran

1st Run: 11.8x @ 123...2.0x sixty

2nd : 11.3x @ 124...1.8x sixty

3rd : 10.84 @ 125...1.67 sixty

on drag radials, full weight street car. I just got the lc1. This was with the factory ACDelco NB o2 for tuning. 24 psi. I started @ 20 psi...22...then 24.

That picked up the mph but I was still running upper 780s in third. The abilty to log and tune 1st and 2nd with Erics chips and the PL is what got the ET down.

HTH

With a LC1 and a pwr logger I think you would be out of about 450 bucks. IMHO thats a much better choice than the LM1 kit for $350. You can log and view more parameters with the PL. And if you are running a TT chip you can tune it easily.

I took my car to the track after shaking out a few bugs from a fresh rebuild last month and ran

1st Run: 11.8x @ 123...2.0x sixty

2nd : 11.3x @ 124...1.8x sixty

3rd : 10.84 @ 125...1.67 sixty

on drag radials, full weight street car. I just got the lc1. This was with the factory ACDelco NB o2 for tuning. 24 psi. I started @ 20 psi...22...then 24.

That picked up the mph but I was still running upper 780s in third. The abilty to log and tune 1st and 2nd with Erics chips and the PL is what got the ET down.

HTH

That sound awesome Chris...

I am hoping to get my car into the 10s. I have Erics chip also, and I believe I should be able to get there after some fine tuning and all. I know it pulls pretty darn hard right now at 20 Lbs boost. I need to find the source of some false knock that I am seeing. I know it has to be false, not only do I not hear it, but I can kick some numbers like 18.5 through and above 20 immediately.
I am going to look over the DP stuff tomorrow.

Mike