You can type here any text you want

Widest rear tire

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I believe this might be the answer you're looking for.

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

BFG Radial T/A 295/50/15 aired up to 32#s on stock 87 T wheels with small 1/4" spacers, one on each side. Rear end is centered and no rubbing, even on hard bumps. It's the largest tire I've ever seen on a stock T wheel. I have my best friend Dave Fiscus to thank for the idea.

HTH

Patrick

nice looking ride, with out the 1/4 spacer the widest you can go is a 275/50R15
i had that on mine but it did rub a lil bit, only when i would go in reverse:confused:

I just put BFG 275/50/15 DR's on weld 15x8's and they rub bad on my driver side when on the slightest bind to a point where it bent my wheel well moulding. what should I do bout this?

I just put BFG 275/50/15 DR's on weld 15x8's and they rub bad on my driver side when on the slightest bind to a point where it bent my wheel well moulding. what should I do bout this?

Sounds like the typical problem where the differential/rear axle isn't truly centered under the car.

Easiest fix in my opinion would be to buy the Air Lift airbags for the rear and keep some air pressure in them at all times. That's what I do to keep my 325s from touching the body. $70, plus if you ever want to launch your car hard to you use the airbags to get a good launch, that's the real purpose for them in the first place.

ive got the weld pro stars 15x8 with MT DR 275/50/15 on mine no rub anywhere. i also had them on before all the rear suspension upgrades without any issues.
100_0123.jpg

100_0122.jpg

Back