You can type here any text you want

wife kills 5.0

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Wifes(alone) in the 87 GN the other day and rolls up to a red light and notices a fox body 5.0 sitting there.
She pulls up beside and looks over at him (he has his wife/girl in the car) she revs the Buicks motor and aggs him on....he returns with a rev and hop.(she said it had loud exh and gauges)
Light drops green and the wife nails it from and idle and the 5.0 is with her for a bit and then she smoked him by a few cars.
She said she slowed to a crawl to give the guy a thumbs up but he refused to pass..typical mustang guy ego crap.
Asked the wife how fast she was going and she said ..I don't pretty fast. So, I reached over and hit the recall on the scanmaster and it said 87 MPH .
I told her how fast she was going and and we just laughed. She said it was a rush and her hand was still shaking...awesome

Thats pretty funny.

I have two cars, I let my girlfriend drive one till I get a new trans for her car. She has the faster of my 2. She is always telling me how she gets people wanting to race all the time. When I drive the car, no one wants to race, maybe they are intimidated. But if they see her in the car, anything with 4 wheels tries to race her. She beat a bunch of cars so far, and usually the guys will then try to get her phone number. Like its not obvious she is driving her boyfriends car?

She got passed by a jeep cherokee limited 5.2L one day and as she caught up to see if they wanted to run, they were laughing like they beat her. So later we were in my automatic car (she is driving the 5-speed) and I see this guy and his girlfriend in the jeep she told me about. So I call his bluff. I said "I hear that jeep's pretty quick?" and he replies "yeah its not bad, its got a hell of a launch being AWD." so I said, well I want to race you since you think you beat my other car, this ones the slower of the two but it'll whoop that jeep like you locked up the brakes." Well he thinks I'm just running my mouth so he says "those are some big words, want to put some money on it?" "I said sure, pulled out my wallet and had about $43 dollars, so I said want to run for $43.00 and he says I got $60, I'll put my $60 to your $43". "I said make it a 1/4 mile motherf*cker and we'll have us an automobile race (qouted from 2 Lane Blacktop)". So we head out to this straight flat road, and line up. He says, "you better get your launch good or you'll never have a chance" I told my girlfriend that this guy is nuts, he might pull me for about 2 seconds but when I hook its his ass. Who is he to tell me about a launch, I get 10 psi instantly when I hit the gas to the floor and max at about 12 psi with this pulley.

I stall it up to about 1600 (1700 flash convertor) and I'm seeing just under 0 on the boost gauge. Luckily this road is rough asphalt so my tires will bite it hard. 3......2......1......GO!!!!!

He jumped it a little bit but I let off the brake and stomped the gas and hit about 6 psi and we shot forward. The boost gauge went up around 10 and I ran out first gear. He's at my 1/4 window. I shift into 2nd and he falls back by my bumper and is getting pulled. My trans shifts into 3rd early at like 3800 rpm (can't hold 2nd in an AOD, well you can but its harsh to backshift it) and I am now walking away from him at about 11 psi. I let off around 110 mph and he was about 6-7 car lengths back. Then he tries to do the fly by. I follow him back to a side road and then pass him and stop in the middle of the road sideways and I get out. I walked up to his window and said "that'll be $60.00 please". He forks out the cash and I was being cocky and said "would you like me to write up a receipt for you?" He replies "f*ck you". I just laughed and got back in my car and left. Then I used that money to take my girflriend out to dinner and fill up my tank w/ some 93 octane.

I was gonna wait and challenge some of his ricer buddies first since they were all gathering around when I said the word "race" but he says his jeep beat all of their cars so since now they know I beat him I just blew a business opportunity on that race but it was fun and I did it to prove a point.

I can't even wait to get a GN for myself, I'm going to take all the emblems off of it so no one sees "3.8 SFI Intercooled Turbo" or GN on the fenders and trunk. I'll be like "yeah I got this old buick w/ a v6 but I'll race anyone I don't care if I lose, I just want to see what it will do" and especially these F-body's around here will be in some trouble. Hopefully these young kids don't even know what a GN or TR is. Not many of them even know what my SC is.

Back