Wifes issues with our Buick obsession

WHEEZER said:
For the most part: anything with tit's or tires will give you grief! :biggrin:
The above statement could have been phrased a bit better...hope I didn't offend anyone.

Well my husband had no choise but to let me and my GN have some " alone time ". We both love cars and racing. Just got my son a Jr. Draggster. Its a great family sport and the lights dont lie at the tracks and you can't be acussed of cheeting!! Me and my hubby like to razz each other on who's car will kick who's a**. OO I forgot to mention , he has a 69 Pro Street Nova. He gets " alone time" too!!!! :D :D :D

86gngirl said:
Well my husband had no choise but to let me and my GN have some " alone time ". We both love cars and racing. Just got my son a Jr. Draggster. Its a great family sport and the lights dont lie at the tracks and you can't be acussed of cheeting!! Me and my hubby like to razz each other on who's car will kick who's a**. OO I forgot to mention , he has a 69 Pro Street Nova. He gets " alone time" too!!!! :D :D :D
That's fantastic! Gotta love it. :redface:

My wife knows how I am with cars, and that I can't help it. She was almost 8 month pregnant in Oct. '04, and she rode out to NJ with me to buy my Limited. I put new wheels on it recently, and when I pulled it out of the garage yesterday to get to the lawn tractor, she said "I wanna drive your car to work, it looks badass" :D . Gotta love that :p

It's only when she's really annoyed at me that she'll make some kind of remark about me messing with the car all the time.

Mine may be coming down with Turbo Buick Syndrome. She mentioned the other day that she wanted a GN and was thinking about what her plates would say. She liked MRS BOOST the best. :)

Wife just went out and bought her own when she got fed up with seeing me working on mine all the time and talking about it constantly. Of course I have to do the cleaning and maintenance. She's capable of it, but doesn't understand what all the numbers mean completely. Naturally hers is ALOT better looking and faster. Hers gets the new stuff, I get her take offs.

this thread is great

my chick gets tired of hearing about what i'm doing to my el camino. She just gets mad because I spend my money on the car rather than her :D But when it comes to driving it, she wants to drive it to work, drive it to the store, cruis in it, but she dont get to take it even out of the garage. She does like cars, she wants a 63-67 nova convertable. I guess one day when I decide to get married, that will be her wedding gift. :smile: But not my 4 year old talks more about the el camino's, gn's and monte/s than I do! double trouble for her, she's pissed :D

Hey Trouble.......................

I don't suppose you have a sister?

(That shares the obsession of course)