You can type here any text you want

will 19's fit on a GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
what offset would I need for 19x8.5" in the fronts and 19X9.5" in the rear, found another set of cheap wheels which would look killer if I can get the manufacturers to give me the right offset. Found a style, and bolt pattern that will work, just need the offsets which will make these wheels work with an 86 GN. The wheels are a carbon copy of HRE 540r wheels, which I can't afford and I dont think many people on this board can either. I have found HRE imatations before, but these wheels are a carbon copy of the 540r's, so much so I dont know how there getting away with it! But if I can get the wheels to fit my GN, I would post a link to the wheels so everyone can see n share the wealth.

Anyone know what the offset needs to be for these size wheels?

How about the front, hope the fronts can fit? That is really good news to hear the 19X9.5" will even fit in the back wow with a 4.75" BS

woohooo I figured out how to post pictures after all these years. Well thats the wheel I want, looks exactly like the HRE 540r's, but these are only $800 a set w/out tires of course. But still what a freaking deal! These would look sick on a GN. CHECK em out, I edited them so I dont give away my newly found secret! Feast your eyes on these wheels!

da wheels

Those are sweet, here are mine 17's

Attachments

• DSC01410.jpg
    DSC01410.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 707
so...19x8.5" in the fronts and 19X9.5" for the rear

5X120 bolt pat.

4.75" BS on both wheels

What OFFSET would I need for the front and rears to work in this size? Thanks, im pretty confused when it comes to wheels. But I found a great price on some of these 19's.

What OFFSET would I need for the front and rears to work in this size? Thanks, im pretty confused when it comes to wheels. But I found a great price on some of these 19's.

Offset is directly related to backspacing. If you pick the right BS, you have the right offset already.

I think those are the same ones I'm getting, but I'm getting them in 18's with a black center and polished lip!

Offset is directly related to backspacing. If you pick the right BS, you have the right offset already.

so...19x8.5" in the fronts and 19X9.5" for the rear

5X120 bolt pat.

4.75" BS on both wheels

would fit with out a problem? My car is equiped with eibach springs, but its less then a 1" drop all around. If this will fit, Im going to call my "guy" tommarow. If it does fit, ill will be driving to his shop and look at sizing and colors available. Then when i come back ill share the info :) Im pretty excited about this, I think he might have them in an alloy finish, so I can powercoat the centers black, but leave the bolts on the outside chrome. OMFG that would look so sick!

***BTW boyz and girls, they come in alloy colors too, for ALL YOUR PAINTING PLEASURE!***
***Tell me those are hot sh it wheels! They look good in chrome and alloy!***
***Imagin powercoated black centers with polished bolts all around the rim***

the chromes were under $350 a wheel

the alloys were under $250 a wheel

now look at the REAL DEAL, the HRE 540 WHEELS........ for thousands of dollars per set these can be yours, at least $2,000 for a small size set. TELL me these imitaitions are almost an EXACT copy? As far as looks go, my posted rims are not 3 peice and are not light weight i bet either so of course they will not give you the HRE performance. But they sure as hell LOOK like HRE's to me! And thats all that matters for me :) :) :)

Now Look at the imitation rims, you decide. I mean there are differences, but man I have never found anything this close to near perfect copy. This is why i am so excited about these.

heres the imitations in a blue backround

but these imitations are only available in sizes 19X8.5" and 19X9.5", but ill find out more soon if they make any more sizes. Just want to make sure these fit before I buy them, or tell anyone else too.

the offset is +20mm btw on these 19X8.5" and 19X9.5" so even if they didn't fit, because of the +20mm offset, i could still get adapters to make them fit my gn right? I have 1" drop all around, and some hotchiks controll uppers and lowers in the rear. Which size adapater would I need from Lug Nuts Wheel Adapters Spacers Lug Bolts I really want these rims, hope they will fit with some adapters or something. I also wanna make sure these fit before I start posting were to buy them from.

darkside

20mm is about 3/4 of an inch. So the backspacing on the 8.5" rim is about 5" and on the 9.5" rim the backspacing is 5.5".

I like the real 540,dont care for the way the imitations bubble out in the center portion..

20mm is about 3/4 of an inch. So the backspacing on the 8.5" rim is about 5" and on the 9.5" rim the backspacing is 5.5".

so will this backspacing will fit with out a problem or adapters, or do i need adpaters? I have the following mods; My car is equiped with eibach springs, a 1" drop all around. Along with the rear sway, uppers and lower all hotchiks. And i have air bags.

Lug Nuts Wheel Adapters Spacers Lug Bolts sells many different adapters, but im not sure which to get or if i even need them very :confused: 1" front and 1.5" back if I do to set me around to set me @ 4"-4.5" which seems generally accepted? **If the adapters make the wheels stick out, would GNX flares do the trick, with a possible trim on the stock fender if needed(if im going with the GNX flares it doesn't really matter I guess to trim my fender) Thanks everyone for chimming in! Any input from experienced people is of value to me. Personally, I would like to get the alloy ones and do a set powerd coated black with polished outside bolts and polished lip. Then do a write up, with parts and pictures. Then post it up on the board.

Darkside

If those were available in 18" and chrome I'd buy a set. Let me know if you figure out what works on our cars. If your salesman really wants to sell a few sets of wheels, tell him there are people waiting to buy sets and he should let you test fit wheels on your car to see what works!:cool:

well im going down to his shop to measure his wheels this weekend or next weekend he still hasn't got back to me yet. So no more "asking" if they'll fit. These are custom wheels, so I might as well measure myself for a custom fit.

These should look sick with some GNX flares. If i do get them they will have powercoated black centers, polished lip, and gnx flares :)

darkside

they should my buddy was able to fit 21" with no suspension upgrades and no rubs what so ever

21" Wheels?! On a G body? Interesting, post pic if you have on. I am trying to recall which BMW a 21" fits on.....I guess 5,6,and 7 series, so we know the wheel is there, but just cant pic it in my head. Must have rubberband tires!

Back